Respected Contributor

It has great reviews, but seems to be a LOT of $$$$ for what it is.  Would love to hear opinions.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Any Opinions on the Cubii?

I think it’s way too expensive. I bought a great stationary recumbent bike a few years ago.I got it on sale & had a coupon.It cost a little over $300.

Respected Contributor

@NicksmomESQ... thanks!  It's very expensive.  What I do like, is that it has a small footprint and profile.  I'm out walking a lot, but it would be nice to have something for when I'm sitting at my desk.  If it was $60, I'd probably get it.  It's hard to pull the trigger on it now, though... even at the TSV price.

Honored Contributor

I don't see much difference, except for a couple of frills, between this expensive device and the item that sells for about $50. that is like peddling a bicycle.  You also sit in a straight chair to do that.  Same motion, same effort.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I bought one last year.  I do like it.  It is smooth and durable.  I bought it because I had a knee procedure done and with doing exercises on my own and pedalling on thoe cubit, I did not have to do physical therapy  when I was evaluated.  It really helped.

It is expensive, but in the end it was cheaper than my deductible  for the therapy sessions that I would have required.  Saved a lot of time and money.  I still use it, although not as much as I should.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 .... That's my thinking.  But maybe the quality if significantly better?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@janeec  Thank you!  I'm glad it's helped you.  That's a great endorsement!

Respected Contributor

I have one in front of my chair in the LR, I really like it & using it has strengthened my legs...I can pedal for 2 hrs watching my fav show Columbo & time flies by. I use it everyday several times a day so it's worth what I paid.

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51  That's awesome!  Another good review.  Thank you for your reply.  

Frequent Contributor

I have an incumbant bike so it was a pass for me, but if you have a sedentary job at a desk, for those who are spending too much time sitting or need to sit an exercise in various places, it's a good idea.