Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella deserves a prize

She's one of my favorites and I love her line.  And her enthusiasm.  She knows her stuff.  And I'm a huge fan of liquid knit.  Sorry others don't care for her.

Respected Contributor

Liquid knit is not for me so I save lots of money when it comes to SG clothes!  I find the liquid knit to be clingy and unattractive on me.  Easy care, yes, but shows every lump and bump!  That being said, I have tried her pants which she is famous for and I have never had a pair fit me properly!  They do look so nice on the models and Susan is very convincing at how she sells her pants (heard her speech many times as how she started in the pants industry and worked for famous stores) but for me they just don't work. Tired of trying different sizes and styles and spending money on returns.  As for the original OP's opinion, I find Susan is best with Pat or Leah.  They seem to have the most patience for her interrupting.  Susan is never going to change her personality and she sells a lot of clothes for QVC so what anyone says here does not matter.

Regular Contributor

I suggested this years ago! She does not need a QVC host. I really enjoy hearing her descriptions and she could easily show us colors and tell us about easy pay, which is what the hosts do. I would rather hear her tell us about her designs than have the hosts interrupt her for an hour. Let Susan be Susan I say! Btw, I love her clothes and jewelry...Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I suggested years ago that she doesnt need a QVC host with her on set - I was replying to another commenter who suggested the same thing. I completely agree!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've always said that Susan doesn't need a host. She's like a one man band and does it all herself, whether it's twirling around modeling or all the talking. Antonella is just as annoying as Susan with her cackling. For me the worst host with her is Sandra. The fast talking and high pitched voice and talking over each other is not pleasant to listen to.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I noticed this morning Antonella was walking on egg shells around Susan.  She was always apologizing to Susan and mentioned that this was not her regular time slot.  Susan could be very difficult to please as Susan want things her way.

Susan is too full of herself and she needs Zanax.

Respected Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

As soon as I saw Susan Graver on I immediately switched the channel. I can't watch her. This is the only vendor on qvc that I feel sorry for the hosts. 

ITA! I actually bought a few things of hers and they are a nice quality but since I can't bear to watch her I haven't bought anything of hers recently.

Respected Contributor

@Deb213 wrote:

I suggested years ago that she doesnt need a QVC host with her on set - I was replying to another commenter who suggested the same thing. I completely agree!

If there was no host we would never find out the colors.

Valued Contributor

Caught a few minutes of the show. Poor Antonella, she couldn't do her job. What is up with those  jeans Susan is wearing? Thought the 70's were over. Lol. Management really needs to talk to her about letting the hosts do there job. Very irritating.

Honored Contributor

I disagree with the comment that SG has a soft voice and that she is just enthusiastic and passionate about her line. I also wonder whether a more normal presentation wouldn't garner her even more sales than her rude and often manic displays.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland