Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella deserves a prize

@Kachina624I definitely assume she has lost some buyers but she still sells in huge amounts.  For me, since she's the only designer I would buy from QVC, I don't have to watch the ones that bore me stiff or just sell what I'd never wear.  (It's 7 pm and the sales # for the TSV is 91,000 -  not bad for losing people who don'ty want to watch IMO)

As for the "prize" for Antonella, I loved her with Susan and she loooked wonderful in the Graver she chose to wear.  Even when I like Antonella at other times, I know from seeing her I won't be buying what she's wearing.

And Leah, too.  I do hope she and Antonella buy the TSV.  They both looked as good as I've seen them.

Valued Contributor

I too cannot watch Susan Graver, but I do offer this suggestion to the powers that be ...  just send her out there with a rack of her clothes and two or three models and let her go ...  no hostess with her ...  just wind her up and let it rip !!   It wouldn't even surprise me to find that she actually possesses the talent to talk over her own self !!  I would tune in ...  any other suggestions ??  

Trusted Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

I too cannot watch Susan Graver, but I do offer this suggestion to the powers that be ...  just send her out there with a rack of her clothes and two or three models and let her go ...  no hostess with her ...  just wind her up and let it rip !!   It wouldn't even surprise me to find that she actually possesses the talent to talk over her own self !!  I would tune in ...  any other suggestions ??  

@Graciesmom  No other suggestions.  Sounds good to me !

Let it rip....lol.

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

So many trying hours with Susan Graver!!!!  Every time I checked in the show, Susan was interrupting Antonella's sales pitch!  I finally heard the host tell Susan she had to let her get thru the colors of the product.   Hope Antonella got herself a nice, long massage after the show! 

I was a faithful Susan watcher and purshaser for many years.  I own many of Susan's items - bought years ago.   But now, her shows are just so frustrating to watch, I rarely turn them on anymore.

iI I saw that and Antoinella just about rolled her eyes- who can blame her. Susan is a real challenge, she obviously doesn't care if she's rude as long as she sells, sells,sells,

a real hard sell driven saleswoman. I think her enthusiasm, 

is a sales tactic. She certainly is very successful.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I noticed this morning Antonella was walking on egg shells around Susan.  She was always apologizing to Susan and mentioned that this was not her regular time slot.  Susan could be very difficult to please as Susan want things her way.

And has a LOT of power due to sales numbers. She is very hard driven and wants what she wants. Obviously she knows how to sell her clothes and that is  

what matters to her and QVC. 

By the way I buy a lot of SG.

Trusted Contributor

I don't really shop her clothing line much.  I had ordered two of her TSV's years ago that were way too big in the small.  I wanted to watch some of the shows, but just couldn't get through the constant monopolizing of conversation.  It's not pleasant and someone in the upper echelon needs to tell her to take it down a bit.

Valued Contributor

Susan Graver just really has no manners regardless of who the host is. I'm sure that she knows that she talks over everyone but she simply doesn't care!!! I've often wondered how she is in her private life, like out with a group of friends, I'm sure she's just as interruptive!!! She seems to have that type personality.
Honored Contributor

@Major Shopper wrote:

I am not a fan of Susan Graver's clothing for myself, but on the two times that I did tune in today I saw Antonella and Leah and they both looked beautiful in Susan's clothing!

I would be a fan if everything weren't all poly, all the time. I really like her styles, colors, and patterns, but I live in Texas and the summers here are in the triple digits, which start early and end late. I prefer more natural fibers or at least an 80/20 blend where cotton is the 80. I also prefer shorter sleeves and she doesn't seem to do many of those.

Trusted Contributor

I agree, Susan's polyester princess. I only own three items of hers, one is polyester. I can't stand to watch her shows for more than a few minutes, so it savesme money. I think she's over priced, yet she sells so she's got her following.

Trusted Contributor

My thoughts are, all the hosts deserve hazard pay when they have to work with Susan!  That has to be terrible for them!  I refuse to watch Susan.  I won't watch such rude behavior in my home.  Susan knows what she's doing, it's not that she's excited, or proud of her work.  There is no excuse for that kind of offensive behavior.  It's past time someone from the Q realize how offensive it is to watch such behavior.  I refuse to even consider her line for just that very reason!