Honored Contributor

Re: Antonella deserves a prize

Isn't it great that you can turn her off with the press of the remote button! Can you imagine if you lived in her house, I would jump out of the window.LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I usually do not buy SG clothing But, I liked a jacket she had on one day. I was going though the channels and stopped when I saw this jacket. I wanted to know colors and sizing. But, SG was interrupting the host so much talking a lot of nonsense that I gave up after ten minutes. SG should tone it down because, she is impossible to listen to.Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

Isn't it great that you can turn her off with the press of the remote button! Can you imagine if you lived in her house, I would jump out of the window.LOL

LOL... I agree! I think anyone that has the misfortune to work with her should get a prize.Woman Wink

Occasional Contributor

I love when she says you will live in these! She says that about everything! I can"t stand to listen to her, she makes me very nervous for the host.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Major Shopper wrote:

I am not a fan of Susan Graver's clothing for myself, but on the two times that I did tune in today I saw Antonella and Leah and they both looked beautiful in Susan's clothing!

I would be a fan if everything weren't all poly, all the time. I really like her styles, colors, and patterns, but I live in Texas and the summers here are in the triple digits, which start early and end late. I prefer more natural fibers or at least an 80/20 blend where cotton is the 80. I also prefer shorter sleeves and she doesn't seem to do many of those.

@ChynnaBlue

As a fellow Texan I agree with eveything you said about the fabrics and the hot weather months here in Texas....I get a kick out of Antonella she always gives me a smile...but this pairing is just a disaster......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember a long time ago QVC seemed to pair Antonella with Susan, on Susan's Sunday night show.....there was one show in particular where Antonella was trying to go through the colors, but Susan kept interrupting her and wouldn't let Antonella finish....so Antonella just kind of gave up and let Susan take over....very uncomfortable to watch because Antonella couldn't even get info from the Producer to the viewer on which sizes were the more limited etc......then I noticed that from then on that they paired other hosts with Susan for this show...

I like Antonella ....and I am not especially fond of Susan with her constant talking over the hosts and not letting them even get through the colors before she goes off and starts talking a mile a minute....It comes across more as someone that is desperate rather than someone that is enthusiastic about their clothing line.......I was surprised QVC paired Susan and Antonella back together for this show which apparently didn't go well by reading everyone's comments....  

I think Pat does the best job of reigning Susan in and Pat is able somehow to get a word in edgewise.......Pat is the one that deserves a medal for continuously having to put up with Susan.... QVC needs to talk to Susan....even if she does sell a lot of stuff (the mute button is a wonder invention)....she might sell even more if she took some of the customer feedback to heart.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Guess I missed that show. It has been discussed many times, Susan is just over the top. God bless the host that has to work with her. Pat seems to tolerate her and her prices are just crazy, kooky crazy outrageous. Never bought a piece of her items.