Esteemed Contributor

So many trying hours with Susan Graver!!!!  Every time I checked in the show, Susan was interrupting Antonella's sales pitch!  I finally heard the host tell Susan she had to let her get thru the colors of the product.   Hope Antonella got herself a nice, long massage after the show! 

I was a faithful Susan watcher and purshaser for many years.  I own many of Susan's items - bought years ago.   But now, her shows are just so frustrating to watch, I rarely turn them on anymore.

Respected Contributor

Re: Antonella deserves a prize

The host I've seen that really seems to be able to work with Susan is Sandra.  Although she's not a favorite of mine, I think she knows when to interject and when and how long to let Susan ramble. 

Honored Contributor

I love all hosts who show colors first.  Showing colors first is important, mainly because there are so many different names for certain colors.  Never know which is which when we call our orders in unless we tell them the exact name of the color(s) that we want.  No use in wasting order operators' time, trying to figure it all out.  Antonella did a great job, showing those colors!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind.

Honored Contributor

I noticed this morning Antonella was walking on egg shells around Susan.  She was always apologizing to Susan and mentioned that this was not her regular time slot.  Susan could be very difficult to please as Susan want things her way.

Esteemed Contributor

Leah has no troubles with Susan.

She is the one who deserves a prize.

Valued Contributor

Pat Dementri works very well with Susan, always very relaxed and easy, because Pat lets Susan tell about her product. That seems to be the key, Susan certainly tries hard.

Honored Contributor

I think Pat and Leah work the best with Susan.  Sorry, I can't watch AN.

Trusted Contributor

As far as I know, Susan has never once pronounced Antonella's name correctly! Sounds like Antoinella.

Frequent Contributor

I too was a Susan Graver watcher and buyer for a very long time. Do not know what happened to her, she needs to come down a few pegs.  Seems like she is there to show herself off instead of her clothing line.  I get so agitated at the way she interrups the hosts. I honestly can not watch her anymore. I have called in and the orderentery ladies say they get calls all the time about her rudeness.  Can't someone  in charge say someting to her? She hangs all over the models pulling, tugging and re-arranging.  She then goes into modeling it on herself...Very disappointed... always loved watching....So RUDE...Thanks to who ever invented the MUTE button:-)