Trusted Contributor

Re: Another TSV shoe I won't order.

love Alegria shoes, but seriously, do they think the patterns available on today’s TSV are attractive? They’re awful! You couldn’t give me those shoes. Speaking of ugly shoes, I haven’t seen an attractive pair presented on QVC in a while now. . 

Honored Contributor

Personally, not a fan of clog type shoes. Not really interested in any shoe TSV. I prefer to try on & buy shoes in person. 

Honored Contributor

Alegria shoes are SO comfortable and they hold up so well. I had to get the TSV in "Drama," because they remind me of miniature Japanese fans! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I stand corrected, I saw a very beautiful Alegria shoe today,

the Tarah.

DB6850BD-512C-47CA-B1F7-11B2C49C3B4A.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I am not a fan of all the prints on their shoes, but I must admit I purchased a pair of sandals a few years back and they are the most comfortable shoes in my closet. I wear a 6M, ordered a 36, and they were perfect.  The TSV looks "clunky" to me and the black plaid is okay, but I bet they would be very comfortable if you stood on your feet all day or did a lot of walking. I am tempted today for those days I am going to be doing a lot of walking.  Can't speak to the width because I have never owned their shoes in a closed toe style.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your responses!  Good to know they run wide, so I could never keep them on my feet.  I was hoping they might run narrow as some brands do.  

As for the style, I wouldn't buy them because I like the look, but I have back problems and wondered if they might help.   Does anyone who wears narrow width shoes have any experience with Vionic?  

Thanks! 

Trusted Contributor

the@this is my nic wrote:

Thanks for your responses!  Good to know they run wide, so I could never keep them on my feet.  I was hoping they might run narrow as some brands do.  

As for the style, I wouldn't buy them because I like the look, but I have back problems and wondered if they might help.   Does anyone who wears narrow width shoes have any experience with Vionic?  

Thanks! 

@this is my nic   I have back problems and a narrow foot. I purchased the (A284602) Naot - Papaki. It’s the most expensive shoe I’ve ever purchased, but I’ve found it to be worth every penny. It’s the most comfortable shoe I’ve ever worn. You can dress it up or down. I wear it with dresses, shorts, skirts, jeans, whatever. 
Honored Contributor

@Ketra   Agree Naot is the most comfortable shoe on the planet and I love the style that I recently wore in Italy walking miles every day.

@Ketra wrote:

@this is my nic   I have back problems and a narrow foot. I purchased the (A284602) Naot - Papaki. It’s the most expensive shoe I’ve ever purchased, but I’ve found it to be worth every penny. It’s the most comfortable shoe I’ve ever worn. You can dress it up or down. I wear it with dresses, shorts, skirts, jeans, whatever. 

Regular Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I too see a lot of healthcare workers in these shoes.

To me, these are just plain ugly.  

I agree. This. Brand does not appeal to me at all. Hate the shape of the toe. They all look the same to me.

Respected Contributor

@Ketra 

@phoenixbrd 

Thanks for the info!  I see the Naot sandals are now on sale!