Respected Contributor

Another TSV shoe I won't order.

Today's TSV is an Alegria shoe.  I've never worn any shoes from that line and would be interested to give them a try.  Unfortunately, once again they aren't being offered in narrow.  The only way I can wear medium width shoes is with socks because otherwise, I walk right out of them.  I noticed these shoes come in both medium and wide, but we slender feet women are out of luck, again.

If anyone knows if these shoes run a bit narrow, please tell us! 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Another TSV shoe I won't order.

I agree! I have seen cute shoes I would order but need a narrow width.

I have 2 med. pairs I bought but need inserts and heel pads to wear them.  

That doesn't make sense. I noticed shoes gap on some of the slender models

and I bet they wear narrows.

Respected Contributor

Responding to 1st 2 Posters...Ladies.. I wear a 7M and once ordered an Allegria shoe in my size and they were too big. I’m assuming if u are a Narrow width, they would be even bigger! Unfortunately, I’ve never ordered again.
Trusted Contributor

Based on my experience with Alegrias these run on the wider side.   That is what I have found in general with European sizing.  My feet run on a slighly wider side so the Alegria shoes I have order fit me perfectly in the medium width.

I don't care for the patterns offered so I won't be ordering the TSV but I love the footbed of the Alegria shoes I have.  So comfortable.

Respected Contributor

I notice a lot of nurses and other health care professionals wear them so they must be comfortable if you can find your proper size.  I honestly think they are kind of ugly.  I wear narrow widths in shoes but I have never been tempted by this brand.

Honored Contributor

I'm done with Alegria.  I have several pairs of sandals and I just don't wear them anymore.  I don't like the orthopedic look of them.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just heard them say that the toe box on the medium is actually cut to be more of a C width than a B. That is not good news for this AA girl. I do have some medium width shoes, but as someone else said, I have to add inserts to take up the extra width. Generally, I think there are too few people with narrow feet to make it profitible for the manufacturers to fool with accomodating us. 

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Honored Contributor

I too see a lot of healthcare workers in these shoes.

To me, these are just plain ugly.  

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of their sandals, and I wear a 6 Medium and mine were a perfect, most comfortable fit...I don't like all of the designs on the TSV, the sandals that I have are a solid color and go with everything. They are some of the most comfortable sandals I have ever worn..

I do think however, if you have a slender foot, the medium width may still be too big for you..I really wish they would have offered more solid designs, I don;t like shoes with all of that on them......

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Folks on here may call the shoes ugly but plenty of people think they are not only good-looking but extremely comfortable.

Maybe that’s the reason as a company they have been so successful for so many years and all of those “beautiful" shoes have fallen by the wayside.