Super Contributor

Seriousley, the TSV's have been less then thrilling, but another mattress ?? 

Yes , I am complaining .... sorry, not sorry!

Honored Contributor

@wifey2qt   Mattresses and vacuum cleaners seem to sell very easily and  not only on the shopping channels.  I have never quite decided why consumers buy so many.

Honored Contributor

@wifey2qt 

Just think of all the free time you will have to do something else while NOT watching the TSV shows.

While I think a mattress is an odd thing to buy online....more people do not.  They are quite the commodity these days w/ high sales on all sorts of rolled up/boxed/delivered mattresses.

If they are selling them again, then clearly they sell !  Take a break from QVC if their programming is not to your liking!

Valued Contributor

Actually, I have been waiting for one. With the holiday's fast approaching, many folks are refreshing guest rooms. Now is the to time to get great values for this purpose. I'm glad to see this upcoming TSV. 

Honored Contributor

Nothing wrong with having another mattress TSV. A couple of months ago I didn't need one. Then a few days later I did. Luckily for me, the Scott Living mattress was the TSV and I purchased it for my guest room. Came in a box, put it on a platform bed I assembled, and slept on it one night to ensure it was good enough for my guests!

Excellent purchase on my part. Well made product!

Maybe someone else will be like me......all of a sudden need a new mattress.....or decided to put off purchasing a new one. You never know what people's needs are and that is probably one of the reasons you see some things over and over on QVC. One day they don't need something; the next day they do.

Respected Contributor
It's either a mattress or a vacuum.
Honored Contributor

Agreed!  It's a big bore.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link.

Respected Contributor

Tencel?  Did they requisition tencel from Side Stitch?  I thought that was their very own proprietary fabric?  That was the Side Stitch public relations line that justifies their outrageous prices on women's clothing items, mosty shirts.

Honored Contributor

Who is Side Stitch?  Never heard of them, but I have heard of Tencel.  It's been around since the 80's and you can get it in many places.  It's actually owned by an Australian Co. called Lenzing Fibers.