Honored Contributor

Re: Another Skechers TSV? Seriously?

I like that kind of shoe, except the V on top.  I'd rather a round scoop like traditional ballet shoes.  I love the airy knit fabric.

While I like the Skechers brand, I think Skechers is highly over-rated for the price.  The regular QVC price for these is $60, and the TSV priced is $50?  No thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I assume it's because Skechers sell and sell big.

Also QVC has wide sizes that are difficult to find in many stores.  My skechers outlet store has a very limited selection of wide sizes as does their web site.

Honored Contributor

It's a good shoe for travel. Lightweight, easy on and off plus you can wash them if they get dirty. Many people are vacationing or traveling this time of year and these shoes would be perfect for that, imo.

Trusted Contributor

i wish they had narrows. Do you think that this style runs narrow? i have really boney feet.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never seen free shipping for Skechers.   Why $5.50?????  They keep making such a big deal about how they don't weigh anything!!!!    Hello QVC!!!!!!????

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

i wish they had narrows. Do you think that this style runs narrow? i have really boney feet.

What I read on other sites about this type of shoe with that foot bed and outsole is that those similar style shoes run large and wide. @Squirrel Lover 

They are called Moonlight Skimmers on those other sites...looks like the same shoe as the TSV.

Valued Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

@Snowhite714  You were pretty close, as Saturday is the Philosophy Shower set. Right on target.

@Gorgf I saw that today and couldn't believe it!!! Let's see when Josie Maran's next TSV is.

Honored Contributor

I don't think the Sketchers they make for the Q are the same ones in their ads.

Regular Contributor

I actually ordered these in two colors. Got them today and they are super comfortable but sadly two sizes too big. I have tons of other Skechers and given everything said these ran true to size online (description and a q staff answer in the q&a), I assumed they actually would be. They have to go back and try to get exchanged though I think the smaller size is sold out. I just need to stop buying shoes from the q. (The only other time I did was an earth tsv that also ran huge and they wound up giving everyone an additional $15 credit because of it.)

i guess im out the shipping though which really isn’t right.

Trusted Contributor

@J9 wrote:

I actually ordered these in two colors. Got them today and they are super comfortable but sadly two sizes too big. I have tons of other Skechers and given everything said these ran true to size online (description and a q staff answer in the q&a), I assumed they actually would be. They have to go back and try to get exchanged though I think the smaller size is sold out. I just need to stop buying shoes from the q. (The only other time I did was an earth tsv that also ran huge and they wound up giving everyone an additional $15 credit because of it.)

i guess im out the shipping though which really isn’t right.

@J9  If you exchange, but they're out of the size you want, you won't have to pay shipping. They'll refund your entire amount since you wanted to exchange (not return), but they didn't have inventory. Woman Happy