Respected Contributor

Re: Another MyPillow TSV!!!!!

Were they just not on, sure seems like it... 

How many pillows can one possibly need??? I can see airing them from time to time, but come on ........

A person can order them anytime from here or purchase them elsewhere also. I do not get it - they are pillows, nothing special about them, to me anyhow.

And, besides do we really need another day of that man and his repeating a zillion times the never ending pillow story??? OMG, JUST STOP!  

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

These are not 'big fluffy pillows'. 

"My Pillow" can be adjusted to provide needed support to each part of the body - young or old-  as the body shape, strength, and flexibility changes with age, growth, injury, or illness.

@CAMOGIRL, @Nadine O    

Contributor

For me, the constant repetition of select brands for TSVs is exacerbated by the extraordinary amount of program time dedicated to them. Give me 5-8 mins per 1/2 hour and I’m good. Stick me with 20-45 mins per show, no matter the catagory brand offered, and I’ve switched channels or said “‘bye”. Too much for too long and waaay too often. 

Valued Contributor

@nana59wrote:

@GenXmusewrote:

Good gracious. They won’t stop until everyone buys one. 🙄

don't own one--not buying one....don't like a lumpy pillow...

I don't understand comments like these -- If you don't own one what makes you think they're lumpy?  It's like people that post reviews on products they have not tried.

Trusted Contributor

I would never buy the MY pillow. I highly recommend the Casper Pillow which you can purchase at Target on line. Very well made and extremely supportive of neck and head.

Regular Contributor

I purchased one or two when they first came out.  I hated them!!!  Threw them out!!!  But, I felt bad for the company, being a new American company, that I gave them a good review!  I wonder how many other people did this????  😩😩😩😩

I'm also sick of the same companies having TSVs.  I hardly watch it anymore.  Miss the older hosts, better variety of products, more new and more exciting fashions!!

Regular Contributor

A My Pillow TSV day means I won't be watching - and that means buying anything -from the Q that day. Hours of single product broadcasting, with the same product showing up in every other show. Can't be anything more boring.

Honored Contributor

@Diggerdan  It's crazy how oft they repeat tvs's over & over. How do these same vendors become what appears to be so easy to come up with a bunch of one item to show once a month, every 30 days or so?

Hey speaking of tsv's, any idea what on April 1 with yet another liquid knit design? Wonder what it will be this time?

Regular Contributor

Way too much information

Respected Contributor

@Mayfayrewrote:

A My Pillow TSV day means I won't be watching - and that means buying anything -from the Q that day. Hours of single product broadcasting, with the same product showing up in every other show. Can't be anything more boring.

I have to wonder if the creator (the My Pillow Guy - I believe his name is Mike) is "leasing" access on QVC ? Perhaps he is paying QVC to air the product? I find his pitch to be tedious, and his constant blue shirt look is tiresome.