Esteemed Contributor

@wonderfulworld  Casper!!  I bought one online 2 years ago and I love it........Made in the USA and came in a big box.  Just had to open it and let it get to size and perfection!! 

Best mattress I've owned. 

Honored Contributor

@LIPearl. Don't you know that January is traditionally the month for "white sales"?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to say but, the programming on QVC leaves a lot to be desired ..... it’s not even close to what it used to be 😪😢

Honored Contributor

Nothing too Special about the TSV's so far. That hair growing hat had to be the worst.  I like that this mattress is delivered and includes disposal of the current mattress.

Respected Contributor

I guess what goes around comes around: there will be another mattress TSV, this time from Northern Nights, on Big Bonanza Silver Day Eve.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Are any of these mattress worth purchasing? I could use a new King size but don't want to go into a store. Any advice?

Thank you!!!

i went to a mattress store, no worries

but I guess it depends where you live

its a lot of money to spend blindly 

Thank you...that is good advice!

@wonderfulworld  I hate to say that no matter where you get a mattress, you are really getting it blindly.  Even walking into a store you have no idea what that mattress is going to be like to sleep on long term.  The only difference is if you hate it you're dealing with a local business.   

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@wonderfulworld wrote:

Are any of these mattress worth purchasing? I could use a new King size but don't want to go into a store. Any advice?

Thank you!!!

i went to a mattress store, no worries

but I guess it depends where you live

its a lot of money to spend blindly 

Thank you...that is good advice!

@wonderfulworld  I hate to say that no matter where you get a mattress, you are really getting it blindly.  Even walking into a store you have no idea what that mattress is going to be like to sleep on long term.  The only difference is if you hate it you're dealing with a local business.   

So true! Thank you for your thoughts.

Regular Contributor

Wasnt there just a mattress in a box just a couple of weeks ago?  Perhaps December.  I lose track...maybe a Sleep Number late last year?  And how many Dysons do we need? I think mine is a V11 which I bought since you don't have to change heads for varpet to hatdwood when it was a deal for $500.  Gave away a V7.

Regular Contributor

Yes!  I can actually use a new mattress, but it's so confusing!  I want to downsize from king to queen since my husband passed away & think I want an adjustable bed.  Used to be easy!  No more!

Regular Contributor

I bought my king from QVC about 10 years ago & we weremt sorry.  I think it's a Serta or maybe Sealy.  The downside is not trying it out.  We bought the one before that from 1-800-MATTRESS.  We found a mattress in a store we liked.  Comparison price shopping is useless as they change the names.  They have a chart of name brands & their match.  We were very satisfied & saved $$$.  Of course, you'd have to visit a store.  Costco has great deals also