Frequent Contributor

Re: Another D&C TSV

[ Edited ]

Yes, I see that and I too ordered the TSV in Nov. I canceled  it when I see other people were getting theres, and when mine went from processing  to backorder,  I too have had enough with this company, I probably won't order again.  I ordered  2 sets of 3 tops in Sept. and never received  them!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Nomore wrote:
A453986

3pk of tees

@Nomore 

Thank you! They look nice, so I'll watch for them to come back in stock!

Thank you for taking the time to post the item #!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@summerbreeze44@Kachina624 
@Roscoe the Rascal 

Ladies,

Just checking in.  I too got the email saying my shirts would be shipped the week of December 6th.  The week is up and my items still have not shipped....no update from the Q.  Did yours ship last week?

Frequent Contributor

After being in preparation for nearly a week, I received an email that it shipped. When it will arrive is anybody's guess. I was planning on calling Customer Service today, so I guess I do not have to. 

Trusted Contributor

I ordered mine on the day of the tsv, I think it was Nov 8. I just got a notice yesterday that they finally shipped.

I also am still waiting on a baker from temptations. I emailed the q and they said there was no info about when or if it would ship.

Honored Contributor

@Travone    My patience was exhausted.  I canceled my order. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 @Renata22 @NJ Teacher 

My status changed since this morning.  I am now in process....YEAH.  There is hope.  Maybe I'll get it before it is time to wear short sleeves.

Trusted Contributor

@Travone  My package is at the post office, according to tracking. I'll see later. Hope yours keeps travelling on it's way to you soon. Smiley Happy