Respected Contributor

Am I  the only one who still hasn't received the TSV of November 9th?

Contributor

I am also still waiting and getting very aggravated! I'm pretty close to being done with this company.

Respected Contributor

I'm still waiting as well.  On!y thing left to be delivered.  Not sure it will happen.  

I'm passing anything QVC for rest of month.   I'm ready for holidays.

Respected Contributor

@summerbreeze44 @Roscoe the Rascal   My fear now is that we will be sent someone else's return.  I placed my order on the day of the TSV at 4 A.M Eastern time.  I would have thought I would have been early in the distribution queque.  It was to ship on the 20th, still hasn't shipped and not even an email from the Q..

Honored Contributor

I'm still waiting for the gray, black and white.  Got the brown, rust and blue about 3 weeks ago.   There must have been a manufacturing delay with the gray combo.... Or the ship sank.  They're very nice, worth waiting for. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
@Kachina624. They look nice that's why I'm not cancelling. I too ordered the black, white, gray set. Wonder if there is only a delay in that color set.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'm still waiting for the gray, black and white.  Got the brown, rust and blue about 3 weeks ago.   There must have been a manufacturing delay with the gray combo.... Or the ship sank.  They're very nice, worth waiting for. 

Glad to hear they are worth the wait.  I will wait as long as it takes but I was hoping to wear with sweaters and stuff by now.

Contributor

Just rec'd. an automated call from them with an apology stating the order is now scheduled to ship on Dec. 6....we'll see...

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Ladies, item # please so other readers will know which item you're referring to?

I don't keep up with all of the TSV's.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor
A453986

3pk of tees