Respected Contributor

Any idea what this one will be?  Very dissapointed with the fit and quality of the last one. Sent it back.

Honored Contributor

I think it's leggings. I still haven't received the last TSV. My order is in limbo somewhere so I certainly won't be ordering the next one. I'll shop at Kohl's!

Honored Contributor

Re: Another Cuddl duds tsp?

[ Edited ]

The first-ever Cuddl Duds leggings Today’s Special Value®! Velour leggings are a must-have for every fashionista this fall and winter. Done in a double-faced, double-plush velour fabric, they have a super-soft feel both inside and out. They’re also tightly knit for better coverage and a more flattering fit. Pair them with oversized sweaters, tunics, and more! These leggings are wonderfully wearable for relaxing at home. Wide waistband. Inseam 281 ∕2". 95% polyester/5% spandex. Fitted/Slightly Below the Waist/Tapered Leg. Sizes S-3X. Imported. QVC Price $23.00 $18.98 TODAY’S SPECIAL VALUE PRICE

Image result for cuddl duds velour plush leggings and qvc a301862

Honored Contributor

You know our local Boscov's sold CD for years, the under garments were expensive, but they were excellent quality. This line they sell on the Q is junk IMO, I bought a cardigan and was very disappointed in the fabric and how it pilled and snagged.

Honored Contributor

Re: Another Cuddl duds tsp?

[ Edited ]

I was going to order as the price is right.  Then I noticed from the picture above that the legging did not come up to the waist.  Why would I wear leggings below my waist?????

Went to the website & the item is sold out!  So now I can't double check.

Can anybody confirm if these leggings are below or above the waist???

EDIT:  Never mind, I just read above that the leggings are below the waist.icon_exclaim.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Occasional Contributor

I received 3 of the Cuddl Duds tsv leggings and all of them are at my belly button/natural waist.  I'm suprised that people are saying they fall below the waist.

Honored Contributor

@mw wrote:

I received 3 of the Cuddl Duds tsv leggings and all of them are at my belly button/natural waist.  I'm suprised that people are saying they fall below the waist.

@mw, the description says they fall slightly below the waist.

Occasional Contributor

I suppose it depends on the person, but I'm 5'8 (33 inch inseam) and they cover my belly button.  They fit like my other Cuddl Duds leggings, but these have a wider waistband.  It is safe to say that they will fit you the same as other Cuddl Duds; they don't seem to be cut different at all.

Contributor

Are these pilling where your thighs meet? I bought a pair from Kohl's, they feel like heaven but I was very disappointed that they started to pill after one wearing. I wore them out on a hike through the woods and they kept me warm but I guess they're not meant for activewear and only for lounging on the couch Smiley Sad  

Occasional Contributor

Just my opinion, so take this with a grain of salt: I would venture to guess that the same thing will happen with the inner-thighs on these as well.  There is no compression in these (so my thighs are more likely to meet), and the material is super soft and a bit thicker on the outside than my fleece Cuddl Duds.  I'm assuming that the rough pilling on the inner thighs will probably happen.