Honored Contributor

I just do not understand the draw to this line....  pajamas OK... I get that... but who would wear such outside? It looks like pj's and just sloppy for the most part. 

Contributor

They sell cardigans and regular leggings that are appropriate for going out and about without looking sloppy. These pants though are better for a day when you're hanging around the house. I bought mine at Koh'ls, in my size XS, for less $ a few weeks ago with a good sale. They're baggy and not my favorite CD item but they're great for watching tv by a drafty window..

Respected Contributor

Re: Another Cuddl duds tsp?

[ Edited ]

Pre-ordered every color except purple. I love them. So much in fact I bought the purple from Kohls too bc the colors are beautiful and saturated. You can wear these out in public. We are casual where I work. In saying that I will absolutely be wearing these to work and will be warm and comfy while doing it. I am so ready for the upcoming cold WI winter!!!

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

Pre-ordered every color except purple. I love them. So much in fact I bought the purple from Kohls too bc the colors are beautiful and saturated. You can wear these out in public. We are casual where I work. In saying that I will be absolutely be wearing these to work and will be warm and comfy while doing it. I am so ready for the upcoming cold WI winter!!!

@AmericanBulldogMom could you share since you own these what or how the sizing is going?  I see them here and at kohls in XS, S and trying to decide on correct size...rep says she has on small but they look big on her.  My hip size is 38...according to size chart a small should fit....but maybe these run larger??

Any help is appreciated

Esteemed Contributor

Carolyn said if you are petite you can roll them up at the waist. If you are tall, just stretch them down.  This is a defining moment.

Contributor

Re: Another Cuddl duds tsp?

[ Edited ]

If you roll them at the waist you're going to get bulk where you probably want it least. I wish they'd just offer a full range of sizes. With that said, I'm barely 5'3" and the length on these is not too long. I'd think they might be a little short for those a few inches taller. 

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Pre-ordered every color except purple. I love them. So much in fact I bought the purple from Kohls too bc the colors are beautiful and saturated. You can wear these out in public. We are casual where I work. In saying that I will be absolutely be wearing these to work and will be warm and comfy while doing it. I am so ready for the upcoming cold WI winter!!!

@AmericanBulldogMom could you share since you own these what or how the sizing is going?  I see them here and at kohls in XS, S and trying to decide on correct size...rep says she has on small but they look big on her.  My hip size is 38...according to size chart a small should fit....but maybe these run larger??

Any help is appreciated

@tsavorite Do you have their fleece leggings? If you do, these fit very similar to them, possibly slightly larger, but not by much. I would say based on your hip size a small would fit great. The rep did say she has skinny chicken legs and thats why they are baggy on her - she did address this on air. 

Regular Contributor

I just looked at Kohl's website, and don't see a velour legging. They have Ultra Plush, but I don't think it's the same thing.

Did you find velour at Kohl's??

Respected Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

Any help is appreciated

@tsavorite Do you have their fleece leggings? If you do, these fit very similar to them, possibly slightly larger, but not by much. I would say based on your hip size a small would fit great. The rep did say she has skinny chicken legs and thats why they are baggy on her - she did address this on air. 

@AmericanBulldogMom thanks for the help!  I ordered directly from Kohls...the 20% off plus they have a $10off promotion coupon going on this brand until tomorrow!  I needed some other things from them so qualifying for free shipping was easy.

To the poster above that says that Kohl's doesn't have them...please look again...they are there...AmericanBulldogMom even has both Q's and Kohl's in her hands and they are the same!!  

Regular Contributor

@tsavorite, yes, I did find them on Kohl's after I looked again. They are $24.99 and then you can use the 20% off coupon. I also have some Kohl's cash, so I think I might order from there. Thanks for the tip! They have a few less colors on Kohl's, but that's okay.