Reply
New Contributor
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎04-14-2012

Another Amazon echo TSV on 12/6?

Does anybody know anything about the Amazon Echo TSV coming up 12/6? There was just one on November 20th.  Is there a newer version coming out or something.  I am not all that familiar with the devices, but want to make sure I have the most current.  I bought two on 11/20.  Or I am wondering if they are just trying to get rid of one left from that TSV.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,285
Registered: ‎03-16-2010

Re: Another Amazon echo TSV on 12/6?

I would actually think that it was probably a big seller (in whatever number of units sold QVC number crunchers would factor such an item to be).  They probably want one more bite at the holiday shopping season with this item.  People I know who fall into the category of not needing anything (including old-timers like myself), have Echo and Google's new version of the assistant on our lists of things our loved ones can give which we will apprciate and use.    

Honored Contributor
Posts: 17,491
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Another Amazon echo TSV on 12/6?

It's the *it* gift this year.

 

And, like me, if you are trying not to cave in, they will eventually tempt you enough to buy it.

 

;o)

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
Posts: 70,597
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Another Amazon echo TSV on 12/6?

I don't know about TSV but BBB featured them a few days ago much cheaper than QVC's price,  I believe it was $139. And I wondered if you could use a coupon on top of that. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,061
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Another Amazon echo TSV on 12/6?


@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't know about TSV but BBB featured them a few days ago much cheaper than QVC's price,  I believe it was $139. And I wondered if you could use a coupon on top of that. 


@Kachina624  A lot of places had it for 139.00 black Friday.  BUT with Q you got the free skin it and two free audio books and 3 months of music unlimited.  I even saw them for 139.00 at Staples. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,061
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Another Amazon echo TSV on 12/6?

@Bunket  There is not a newer version.  There is one called a tap, which I have.  It is portable but there is also one that came out that has no speaker.  I am not sure which one Q is having but I can tell you I have 2 of them and love them. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 70,597
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Another Amazon echo TSV on 12/6?


@BalletBabe wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't know about TSV but BBB featured them a few days ago much cheaper than QVC's price,  I believe it was $139. And I wondered if you could use a coupon on top of that. 


@Kachina624  A lot of places had it for 139.00 black Friday.  BUT with Q you got the free skin it and two free audio books and 3 months of music unlimited.  I even saw them for 139.00 at Staples. 


@BalletBabe  All the music services off free trial periods.   I've been using Pandora for years for free.   I have no interest in a skin on my Echo,  it's not a forcal point in my room.   If you wanted something like that,  just glue decorative paper on it.   If I want audio books,  I'll buy them. That's how QVC lures people in... By offering useless add-ons that nobody wants or needs. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,061
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Another Amazon echo TSV on 12/6?

The TSV is not going to be the same echo.  It is the small one that does not have the speaker with it.  It is the one on the right.  Just a Alexa that you can talk to but not good for playing songs, unless you have a blue tooth speaker  It is normally 49.99 but Q price will be less. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

d-b-gw1-1500x300__CB277249268_.jpg

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,528
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Another Amazon echo TSV on 12/6?


@BalletBabe wrote:

The TSV is not going to be the same echo.  It is the small one that does not have the speaker with it.  It is the one on the right.  Just a Alexa that you can talk to but not good for playing songs, unless you have a blue tooth speaker  It is normally 49.99 but Q price will be less. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

d-b-gw1-1500x300__CB277249268_.jpg


I got my Amazon Dot for $39.99 with free shipping (Prime).  I have ECHO in my office, but Dot is fun for the kitchen or other areas where you might want to ask a question or order something.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,061
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Another Amazon echo TSV on 12/6?

[ Edited ]

I really don' think this is a deal coming up.  Amazon ships for free and normal price is 49.99.   

 

So Q is offering 44.96 plus 5.00 shipping?  Am I missing something?  So total is 49.96, so you save 3 cents?   Don't make sense.