Valued Contributor

This isn't the first time this has happened to me. I ordered yesterday's storage boxes and instead of choosing one that was on waitlist, I ordered the gray damask as it was available and I was looking forward to some organization. So late today, I noticed that the one I ordered, because it was available and not on waitlist - is now waitlisted. The only reason I chose that particular pattern is because it was available.

Respected Contributor

Re: Annoyed -TSV now waitlisted

If it's not what you want. Just cancel your order. 

Respected Contributor

I have had that happen....and I had ordered the TSV at midnight LOL!  I just waited and hoped I would get the item at some point.  It is annoying I agree.

Honored Contributor

@QPrincess wrote:

This isn't the first time this has happened to me. I ordered yesterday's storage boxes and instead of choosing one that was on waitlist, I ordered the gray damask as it was available and I was looking forward to some organization. So late today, I noticed that the one I ordered, because it was available and not on waitlist - is now waitlisted. The only reason I chose that particular pattern is because it was available.

you were lucky to get it on waitlist.

it was showing as available this morning and i tried to put it in my cart.

i wanted two of them.

each time i tried to put it into my cart i got an error message saying that it was no longer available. i ended up ordering a different set by the same company.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

@QPrincess.  That happened to me a few days ago with the D&C TSV.  It went to back order, however it shipped in just 2-3 days.  Just hang in there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really could use some new storage boxes and wanted to order, but noticed that the reviews are just awful.

So many people complained about a toxic smell odor...many, many people,  So I  didn't order them.

If they come back in stock and the reviews are better, I'll order. I might have to pay a few $'s more, but won't have to ship them back.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carmie wrote:

I really could use some new storage boxes and wanted to order, but noticed that the reviews are just awful.

So many people complained about a toxic smell odor...many, many people,  Do I didn't order them.

If they come back in stock and the reviews are better, I'll order. I might have to pay a few $'s more, but won't have to ship them back.

@Carmie  This is exactly the reason I didn't order lol...Like you, I will wait and see what the reviews on these "new" ones are.

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

@Carmie wrote:

So many people complained about a toxic smell odor...many, many people,  So I  didn't order them.

@Carmie 

They do have a very strong odor.  It took about a month for the odor to disappear, then I ordered more because I like them so much.  

Of course, that's ridiculous to have to air anything out at all, let alone for a month.  

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee    Thank you for the reply.  A whole month?  Wow!  That's a long time. I hope they get this problem ironed out.  The product is a good idea.