Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TSV

[ Edited ]

@jjb @THEY ARE THE BEST!  I've been taking them and giving them as gifts for 30 years.  When people in my office were sick for the 2nd , 3rd and 4th time in a year, I just kept taking AL's vitamins.   Knock wood, in the 22 years with my company, I've had ONE sick day.  People that I give them to start purchasing on their own because they too see and feel the results.  Worth every penny.  Just wait until he's on air to get the best prices and no shipping.  Or.... go directly to the Procaps website.  
I take about 20 of his products and switch off during the week on which I take.  However, I have a core group.   I recommend his ESSENTIAL ONE MULTI, IMMUNE FACTORS (a must!), ULTIMATE FRIENDLY FLORA OR FRIENDLY FLORA, VIT K2 MK7, and ULTIMATE EYE SUPPORT.  I also take additional D3.  
There are other truly exceptional vitamins that support your liver, your brain, sugar levels, veins, bladder, digestion, skin, flexibility, etc.  I also like that all his products are capsules or gel caps.   I also buy his chocolate which is delicious and assists in good cholesterol levels ( and I have no issues there and want to keep it that way!).  

Look up his background and listen to his shows.  I TRUST his quality and integrity.  
HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND.  

Regular Contributor
Thanks..Great information!! Would you recommend the Essential one with or without the CoQ10?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jjb @I get with, but that depends on your preference.  Exceptional either way.  CoQ10 is expensive on its own.  Sometimes we take it in addition, but haven't in awhile.  I'm happy it's in my multi.  

Respected Contributor

@jjb  On a side note, try to watch when he's on HSN.  They give him so much more air time.   Love when they do the tour of his manufacturing facility in Henderson Nevada where EVERYTHING IS MADE.  

Regular Contributor
I will definitely do that!! Thank you!!
Regular Contributor
When you take multiple vitamins of his do you take them all together or split them up. I was thinking about getting the immune factors and hair skin and nails along with the essential one but wasn’t sure if taking them all in the morning was too much.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jjb , Andrew Lessman produces quality products, and his products have many fans.  That being said, there is a plethora of other companies producing quality supplements at a fraction of the price.  I highly recommend joining Consumer Labs.  It's not cheap, but it has saved me SO much money concerning supplements.  I've more than gotten my money back for the joining cost by going with their recommendations.  Consumer Lab tests for efficacy, that the supplements contain what they say they contain as well as the amount, best time of day to take them, etc.  A few of Andrew Lessman's supplements are recommended on the site but not all.  In addition, they give explanations as to why they chose their recommended products, why they did not, and explain what each supplement does as well as any interactions with other supplements.  They also give best buys for each supplement--the best product for the least amount of money.  Well worth the investment to join Consumer Labs!

Honored Contributor

@jjb wrote:
When you take multiple vitamins of his do you take them all together or split them up. I was thinking about getting the immune factors and hair skin and nails along with the essential one but wasn’t sure if taking them all in the morning was too much.

I take more than 14 ;o) so I will answer that I split them up throughout the day, take some with each meal.

I take the ones that may keep you awake/have B12 in the morning.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I will be buying the TSV with CoQ10.  I read that CoQ10 is something that everyone should take.  I'm glad that Andrew included it in his multivitamin, as I used to buy it separately and it is very expensive.  I trust that Andrew uses the best form of CoQ10 on the market.

I've been taking his vitamins forever.  Very high quality, IMO.  One of my favorites is the vitamins for the eyes.  Many people as they age, do not feel comfortable driving at night, but since I've been taking Andrew's Ultimate Eye Support, I've noticed that my night vision has sharpened, and I have no qualms about driving at night.

Respected Contributor

@jjb wrote:

This small grouping should be fine to take at once...  but again,  it's such an individual thing.  If you were taking 10, 14 or 16, then maybe it would be wise to split them.  The few you mention here should be FINE.    I would also strongly suggest adding the probiotic as well.  Everyone should be taking a probiotic which helps to regulate your gut health, critical to your overall health.