Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother 

I believe that HSN links directly to his actual manufacturing site which is Procap  labs. You will be able to read the ingredients there. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@Valstybaby  @geezerette  @Catch71  @VaBelle35

Does anyone know if this is the same formula of Essential one that will be available on HSN tomorrow?  I have better shipping luck with HSN than QVC, but I don't want to miss out on this special.

TIA

@tends2dogs 

I remember while watching him with Rachel she said something about the supplements only being available for this short period of time on QVC. Andrew corrected her and mentioned that a small quantity would be available on HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TSV

[ Edited ]

@beach-mom wrote:

DH asked a cardiologist friend about CoQ10. He said not necessary if you eat a balanced diet. FWIW. 

@beach-mom If you need to take statins - they deplete COQ10 in your system. So then it's needed. 

I take COQ10 on it's own, every couple of days. Not needing it daily is the reason I'll probably just Essential 1 without COQ10. I checked my AL orders and last year I got the 360 count for $10 more! 

Contributor

Physicians know little about vitamins.  They receive only a couple of hours of learning about vitamins when they are in medical schooling -- which is financially supported in large part, btw, by pharmaceutical companies.  Wonder why so little info is given to medical students about vitamins?  It's all about the $$$.  Big pharma doesn't make $$$ on healthy people.

Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@fairydogmother 

I believe that HSN links directly to his actual manufacturing site which is Procap  labs. You will be able to read the ingredients there. 

Thanks. I did that and got the info I wanted 😊

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

@April wrote:

Physicians know little about vitamins.  They receive only a couple of hours of learning about vitamins when they are in medical schooling -- which is financially supported in large part, btw, by pharmaceutical companies.  Wonder why so little info is given to medical students about vitamins?  It's all about the $$$.  Big pharma doesn't make $$$ on healthy people.

@April That's quite a generalization. My sister is a rheumatologist and she fully believes in glucosamine and chondroitin. And my brother in law is a GI doctor, and advises his patients to take probiotics.

Many medical schools don't accept funding from pharmas- and the ones that do, it's a small percentage of their entire budget.

Contributor

I passed along the info I received from my husband's cardiologist who graduated from Harvard Medical so I have to take his word over a rheumatologist and GI doc.

Respected Contributor

@April wrote:

@April  Well said.  Been taking AL vits for 30 years.  SWEAR BY THEM, as do the people whom I've given his vits as gifts.  They too cannot believe the difference.  
Most MDs know little about nutrition and vitamins and poo poo taking them.  I follow what has worked so well for me these 30 years.  

Trusted Contributor

i got mine and i took my 1st one today.. havent taken vitamins in yrs. i cant wait to see if i notice any differences. all his reviews are good.

Honored Contributor

I have been taking his vitamins for years now and love them.  I love his Omega 3 and the one for joints.   I just received his tsv too.