Frequent Contributor

QVC, quit leaving the size 12 shoe off your merchandise. Some brands carry them, so why not Skechers? Very frustrating. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: And once again no size 12

Probably because they don't sell.

Trusted Contributor

Very few women wear that size, so no profit for Q.  Likewise for size 4.5, which my SIL wears.  She has to buy sample shoes.  Try a specialty store for size 12, or possibly a men's shoe dept.

Frequent Contributor

Not true, when they do have the 12's in other shoes, they are usually the first to go.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@deweydoo wrote:

Not true, when they do have the 12's in other shoes, they are usually the first to go.

They are the first to go because they don't stock very many of that size to begin with. I know what it's like to not have my size available. I wear a 32 bra, sometimes smaller, and many places don't even stock that size, especially in the larger cup sizes.

Honored Contributor

@deweydoo wrote:

Jayne Brown one of the hosts frequently says she wears a 12,  so lets see her sell the the TSV

Trusted Contributor

I wear a size 12 and I was so so disappointed, I wanted the black suede!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just to clarify to some of the folks who responded to my post....I know where to buy shoes.....all I was saying if Earth and Ryka and Marc Fisher carry 12's, QVC should get behind this and have them from the other vendors. Maybe they don't carry as many, but if they did, I think you would see them selling out as quickly as the other sizes. Take it from someone who has worn a 12 for many years, there are lots of folks out there who do too. How do some of you know that they don't sell, or very few women wear a size 12, or very few women wear them? Just wonder how you got that inside info.....

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree. The host will tell you the available widths and not say if the shoe comes in a size 12.  Most important if u wear a 12. Also going back to a previous response, I'm not sure why I would look for a pump in men's shoes even if it's a size 12.   It doesn't work that way here.   More size 12s!!!

Occasional Contributor

I actually wrote to Skechers years ago about this very issue. They never responded, and I may add, I wrote to QVC and asked the same , and my question was removed! That is NOT how to repond to a customer of 20 years. Trust me, when you wear a size 12, and have been sidappointed so often in brick and mortar stores, we'd love to be able to shop online and have our voice heard.