Esteemed Contributor

Reviews are not all that good.  I was soooo tempted because I travel but I really don't want to have a fight with the umbrella to open and close it.  If anyone has this version please post here how much you like or dislike it.  I will buy if I think I have a chance at using it with ease. 

I have to laugh.  Seems every shopping network has something they feature over and over and over.  I get a kick out of how many watches Evine can present in a month.. no make that a week. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not impressed with the TSV, but if you need an umbrella and like this concept.....then, go for it.  Then when it's pouring down outside.....just "sing", lol.

"Singing in the Rain".....

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

This is not really a repeat TSV.  The last reverse umbrella was the long version, and it did not fold down or fit in a purse.  I have that one and still love it.  The TSV today is great for travel or carrying in a tote or handbag.  I'm getting today's as well, and I'll keep one in my office desk drawer.  

I live in the Mid-Atlantic and we get lots of rain.  I'll never go back to a regular umbrella.  These reverse ones are fantastic.

I too bought the set of 2 longer umbrellas when they were the TSV a few months ago. I keep one at home and one in the car. I LOVE them and every time I use one someone stops and asks me where I got it from. I'm tempted by this smaller version. One to keep at my desk at work and the other can go in my tote bag.

Contributor

When it rains it pours!!   Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I love purple and I love paisley, so I got that set to replace the collection of boring black broken umbrellas I currently have.

Contributor

Although I did get the red set, I ordered before the presentation. A good priced umbrella of decent quality doesn't need hours of programming to convince, May of been a better fit for the "Q2 Big Deal". 

Respected Contributor

@Mommy4Charley wrote:

Although I did get the red set, I ordered before the presentation. A good priced umbrella of decent quality doesn't need hours of programming to convince, May of been a better fit for the "Q2 Big Deal". 

I'm torn between the red/plaid and navy/polka dot

Contributor

I bought this "umbrella set" too!!! Smiley Very Happy

Image result for Quacker Factory Printed Beach Scene Cardigan and Tank Twinset

Frequent Contributor

I wasn't saying an umbrella or even 2 of them wasn't a necessary item...it's just that I would think most of us have umbrellas, several of them. We have one in both cars and 2 more hang on a hook in the house by the backdoor. I just thought most of us had them no matter where we lived. If fact it is raining (storming) right here, right now. I look to QVC for the unusual, the interesting, something new that I don't have and hopefully something not having been on QVC lately or a new twist on an old product. Goodness knows I have bought a lot of QVC products.

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

Reviews are not all that good.  I was soooo tempted because I travel but I really don't want to have a fight with the umbrella to open and close it.  If anyone has this version please post here how much you like or dislike it.  I will buy if I think I have a chance at using it with ease. 

I have to laugh.  Seems every shopping network has something they feature over and over and over.  I get a kick out of how many watches Evine can present in a month.. no make that a week. 

I read the pre sale reviews-  they were kind of puzzling. People either loved the umbrella- or had problems because it opened too fast ! Or couldn't get it closed ??? Weird negative comments- I'm giving them a try because I've heard only great things about this style umbrella.