Valued Contributor

Re: Amy kettensberg upcoming TSV

I agree...I don't like the strap either.

Honored Contributor

@kucrush wrote:

I love the idea of this bag because I love a good crossbody! But I’m passing and the reason I’m passing is because of the HUGE Aimee Kestenberg logo on the front of the bag! 😜 I know designers like to have a signature of sorts placed on their bags, I get it, I have many designer bags.....but the big logo on the front just turned me off! Jmho! 

@kucrush -   ITA! I wish they'd offer at least a few choices where the logo is more subdued. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

And now back to AK's bag - all adorable! I'm thinking 1/2" won't be a problem getting into any stadium. Those checkers aren't going to have a tape measure just to be sure. We have strict handbag sizes here to get into THE Ohio State stadium I was at Saturday. It was POURING but all we did was literally spin/twirl around once for our check, anyone wearing a baseball cap had to take it off.

I find most checkers for any reason are really not that strict.

Back to these bags - I think they are all adorable, some fun, some classic, a few really dressy for evening wear.

Respected Contributor

Having bought bags in the past to meet these particular dimensions I have found that when you lay the empty bag down flat and measure it is wider than when the bag is full and becomes thicker. You lose at least half an inch if not more from side to side.

The thick black camera style is all the rage especially in outerwear. More functional pieces tend to go with this more functional strap.
Esteemed Contributor

Easy pass for me as I have so many small bags, don't need another one.  They are really cute, however and I'm sure functinal enough.   I was with a friend at Gillette stadium for a concert during the summer and she had a Coach bag that was a half an inch too big and they did not let her take it in!!  So I would be hesitant about that.  A little ****** if you ask me, just like the spelling of her last name, really?  We all knew who she meant.

Esteemed Contributor

OOPS!  spelled functional wrong, sorry spelling police!!  LOL

Trusted Contributor

I also don't like having a name blasted in big letters on my bags.  Try A353629:  it was my first AK purchase and i like the fact that her name is printed in the line design, but you can't see it unless you look for it.

Esteemed Contributor

my concern is my phone fitting  ,  I dont have an apple ,  thats all they have shown?  Not everyone has an apple phone .   My phone with case is 6"x 3 1/4".   I do like it but also doesn't seem like I could fit very much at all .  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

You probably mean Amy Kestenburg 

actually it is AIMEE KESTENBERG.

Hahahaha.  If you're going to correct someone, you should at least make sure you're correct yourself.

Honored Contributor

Anyhow, spelling aside, I would just have no use for a bag like this.