Respected Contributor

Re: Amy kettensberg upcoming TSV

I agree! Do not like her name on the bag- It's HUGE! I'm not a fan of most of her items because I find them to be gaudy looking. I do like the idea of this bag simply because it makes life easier when Christmas shopping or going anywhere where I don't want to bring an actual pocketbook. 

Valued Contributor

sarah-michelle-gellar-selma-blair.jpg

Valued Contributor

Sorry, goofed up my post but I found this image yesterday of Sarah Michelle Geller with Selma Blair. I love the strap on her "stadium" bag.

My black one arrived super quickly! I got the black with the small stones and I love it. It will even be great for holiday and cocktail parties (when I'm standing with  a glass of wine in one hand 🙂). Heck, you could even be on the dance floor with it as it has such a low profile and fits so close to the body. I don't even notice the strap because of the design and it's so comfortable.

I'll be having a hard time giving the leopard one to my niece. 😂

Respected Contributor

@Sheilaray I’m jealous! - I was so tempted to get the cute TSV stadium bag but I had to hold myself back as I already have a very small low profile bag that I occasionally use.  I really liked the black one with the colorful stones that you bought. I bet your niece will be thrilled with the leopard one (if you can part with it). 😃