Contributor
I love Amy I think she's beautiful and very likable
Respected Contributor
On 12/5/2014 I1ST5XS said: Yep! She's really pretty awful at hosting and she has some sort of speech impediment. Boggles my mind how they pick some of these people that host. Totally disagree with the comments about if you find her annoying don't watch. There are plenty of other reasons to watch the tv presentation than to see the host or hostess ... Like the product and the demo of the product!!! I'd much rather see the product and demo on my 65 inch HD TV than on my 23inch computer monitor!! She is really cute though. Maybe that is how she got her job.

Amy has a speech impediment???? I don't think so. If she did, then she can't help it, but I think you may be thinking of another host

Super Contributor

She has invisalign, lol.

Respected Contributor

Yesterday with the Iman bag, she kept repeating "fashable and funshable and I hadn't a clue what she meant! Tonight they had it written, "fashionable and functional!

Contributor

I love Amy's show on Thursday night. Great prices and tons of free shipping. Whenever Skip from Perlier is on they get him to go on-air with other vendors so they have a male model and it ends up being quite funny. But, what it boils down to with any host is the viewers outlook. If you are looking to pick someone apart then you will find the negative and they will get on your nerves. It is just as easy to find something you like about the person. I have done this myself, not liking a particular hosts and then thinking "well, they are really sweet to the people who call in" and then whatever it was that I was was not so necessarily found of about them is really not what is upfront and noticeable to me anymore. After all they are just people and can only be themselves.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Amy. I wish I had her hair.

Esteemed Contributor

If you are going to complain about her you could at least spell her name correctly.

Super Contributor
And you're posting this on a QVC forum why?? Why not post it on HSN???? Silly...
Respected Contributor
So your post is confusing....you clearly started a somewhat negative view post and you footnote no haters....no haters of Amy M??? Or no haters of your opinion? Because on a forum you don't get to decide who replies to your posts.
Valued Contributor
On 12/5/2014 lisrobreib said:

HSN, Thursday night beauty. I know its a sales job. BUT, I am so distracted by her mouth always open just ready to jump in !! I mean when a vendor is speaking she will mouth in a whisper into camera " I LOVE IT " . That is not going to get me to make a purchase. Amy, Please close your mouth when others speak ! Its annoying and distracting. Where are producers when you need them ?

Haters need not reply.

And what you have said is full of love and uplifting value. You're the mouth with a foot sticking out.