Esteemed Contributor

Re: American Leather Company TSV - July 1, 2024

The shipping and handling is $7.50. 

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@fairydogmother - It's a crossbody, but it has feet!   Smiley Wink

haha indeed it does. I had no idea they were having a tsv when I wrote my rant  😁

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Honored Contributor

@scrapperlisa wrote:
Oh my mistake, it does have a second shorter strap... FOR AN ADDITIONAL $35! Pass.

@scrapperlisa - I agree. They should have included this. I would definitely want this, but I would have to think twice. I was tempted - again because of the name - but it's a little too open. It is pretty with the braiding.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@fairydogmother - It's a crossbody, but it has feet!   Smiley Wink

haha indeed it does. I had no idea they were having a tsv when I wrote my rant  😁

@fairydogmother - LOL! That is so funny that you didn't know. And I thought I was the only one obsessed with feet on my bags! 

It's a nice bag, but I'm going to pass. I won't tell you how many others I've bought since spring!   Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

Not feeling the bland design of this bag.  The shorter shoulder strap as a separate purchase is really annoying.  Just include it with the bag and increase the price.  Sheesh.

Respected Contributor

@scrapperlisa The strap is 27" & can be ajusted to 20".

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Like many of you, no overall zipper at the top?  The extra strap not included?  Plus, I've never liked their hardware.  This is an easy Pass.

Respected Contributor

I like the Sea Breeze, Knockout Pink, and Stone colors. This is a bit too large for a crossbody, in my opinion, but I'm not a crossbody fan. I don't like the brushed gold hardware but that wouldn't be a deal breaker for me since it seems most people prefer them (according to how many are offered across the board.) I have one American Leather Co. bag and it's just not comfortable for me. The openings are too small for my needs. I think it's a pretty bag, really like that it's not filled with embellishments, just a nice, clean look, and I think the price is good. I hope all who purchase LOVE it!

Respected Contributor

Just ordered the TSV Luca Crossbody in the color Vachetta. I don't mind that it doesn't have a full zipper. The middle zipper is fine for the security of my wallet. I think its just the right size with room for other things I keep in my handbags comfortably.  

Its light weight & love the antique gold hardware, feet & the whipped stitching. Been looking for the color Vachetta for a while. I missed the last TSV in that shade. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Based only on the appearance in the pic, I'd say the leather looks a little thicker than the usual AL leather (which I find to be very thin.)  

I agree with those who say the style is a bit bland.  I also agree that the shoulder strap should have been included in the TSV price, considering this brand can be found at Marshalls and TJM for less than half the prices at the Q.