Respected Contributor

Re: America and Beyond Tote TSV 5/6

@Cathyshopper wrote:

This looks so unique that I'm sure I will cave.  It's a completely new brand to me, and I think it looks like something you'd find shopping in the Caribbean. I dream of leading the beach life (someday....), and I've narrowed it down to Midnight Butterflies (love black and white) or Bright is Best at this point. Woman Very Happy

I'm caving even as we speak. Haha. Are your choices based on colors in your wardrobe or just because you like them? The more I look, the more I like. I think I have three in my cart. Really need to get that narrowed down 🤓

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

@Cathyshopper wrote:

This looks so unique that I'm sure I will cave.  It's a completely new brand to me, and I think it looks like something you'd find shopping in the Caribbean. I dream of leading the beach life (someday....), and I've narrowed it down to Midnight Butterflies (love black and white) or Bright is Best at this point. Woman Very Happy

I'm caving even as we speak. Haha. Are your choices based on colors in your wardrobe or just because you like them? The more I look, the more I like. I think I have three in my cart. Really need to get that narrowed down 🤓

Both! I love black with bright colors, but I also love bright pink and bright green especially in the summer. I am tempted to get both, but unfortunately I don't lead a beach life and they are large and would sit most of the year.  My daughter and I are planning a big cruise at the end of this year because we haven't traveled since the beginning of Covid so I am keeping that in the back of my mind.

Did you see the other tote they are showing in the weekend preview? A512480 I love the one with the green palm leaves!! I am weak....lol

Respected Contributor

@Cathyshopper    Oh man. You had to show me that other tote. Stunning! Yes the green palm is super classy and I also like the striped one. My daughter is taking me on a cruise in July to the western Caribbean. Wouldn't this be perfect 🤩 

mother-daughter cruises= awesome!!

Harmonize the World
Regular Contributor

Cathy shopper we have the same taste. I picked Midnight Butterfly and Bright is best also.  Your two favorites.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

QVC2022-45-255.png

Honored Contributor

OMG!  The Midnight Butterflies is gorgeous, and I'll probably carry it more than my original choice of Chloe.  Striking black & white against those bold/bright colors is so unique.  So I switched, and purchase the MB bag. Smiley Happy