Contributor

Anyone know if they will have a Tsv on a amazon fire 10 inch tablet?

Esteemed Contributor

@Ppooh : Why not buy it from Amazon? It was $79 on Prime Days and I'm sure it will soon be back again, soon, at that price. All you need is the smaller gigabyte size; its expandable to 1 terabyte and microchip cards are now Very cheap!

Honored Contributor

Re: Amazon fire tablet

[ Edited ]

I bet they do.  It was the TS on HSN recently.  QVC had it last year in December.  I ordered one and returned it.  It was too heavy to hold for hours, even with a "handle" on the back.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Thank you ,I wasn't thinking of one until today when my granddaughter mentioned she would like one for Christmas .

Esteemed Contributor

@Ppooh : I had one last year but eventually switched  to 8".  It isn't heavy but for us seniors, if you hold it for hours, I get tired.  Your grand daughter will love it. ( Look for $79 price on Amazon and buy a non Amazon case for $10-14 on EBay (that's what I do; I buy a lot of tablets for me and grands).

Trusted Contributor

@patbz wrote:

@Ppooh : Why not buy it from Amazon? It was $79 on Prime Days and I'm sure it will soon be back again, soon, at that price. All you need is the smaller gigabyte size; its expandable to 1 terabyte and microchip cards are now Very cheap!

I ordered two on Amazon prime, I am returning my H S N Purchase but I am waiting until the Amazon items arrive!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

Back in August I got in on a weekend special on a 10 inch tablet and 7 inch with it.  I got that set for my grandkids.  My granddaughter wanted a 10 inch and her brother is younger and going to get the 7 inch.

I figure if something better comes along I can return until the end of January but I have been buying early this year.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Amazon fire tablet

[ Edited ]

I have several Kindles and use a "flippy" one of those tablet pillow holders for the bigger ones.  I got mine from Amazon and they have a great trade in program to trade up on an older one if you want to upgrade.   For those that find them heavy please check out tablet pillows.   They work great and you can flip it around to find the right angle for your tablet.  I watch a lot on mine and just use headphones so my husband can watch what he wants on the tv.  It also works great just for the kindle  to sit in if you're reading.  My grandson loves his for his ipad.  

Valued Contributor

I love my Fire Tablets for Prime Video and Audible content as well as e-books, but for just reading, can't beat the Paperwhite or Oasis. 

Valued Contributor

@patbz wrote:

If 2 days of Prime day was any indication of what to expect when Black Friday deals hit, then this year should be one for already Covid record books. Since I bought both a Paperwhite earlier this year and an Oasis during Prime days, that usually means a new models are coming out because I liked the deal so much.  Oh well, I still love them.