New Contributor

Hi there,

I ordered the pair of Fire tablets and we absolutely love them, but I am having an issue with one of the vouchers. The caseable and office suite vouchers worked fine, but I keep receiving an error for both Audible vouchers. It says that I do not meet the requirements for the offer. After reading the fine print, the only thing I can think of that might be happening is that Amazon offers a free trial of Audible with the tablet and the voucher can't be used with any other offers. So if I use the free trial from Amazon, then maybe later I can use the voucher? Can anyone shed light on this or is anyone else having this issue?

New Contributor

The company that provides the vouchers got back to me on this. The code expired in March earlier this year, so QVC is sending out old vouchers. Not sure what QVC is going to do about it, but I've emailed customer service.

Honored Contributor

@Orion Nebula

for future reference OR if you want to post another thread, you probably will have better luck posting this in the CUSTOMER CARE section of the forums. you can also tag a mod to help you like @Beth-QVC or @Wayne-QVC or @Melvin-QVC.....and there are lots of other mods also that do a great job in handling problems.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein