Honored Contributor

Re: Amazing grace vs. baby grace

@Snow Kitten,  Amazing Grace is a beautiful scent.  I do NOT like Baby Grace at all.  I thought it would smell like baby powder but it does not remind me of a baby at all.  Wearing Amazing Grace people will ask you what you are wearing that you smell so good. 

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

I had a sample of Baby Grace that I had saved. I put some on my wrist. Not impressed, but thought I'd let it set. Checked a few hours later, it was nice, scent didn't last.

My favorite is Amazing Grace!

Has anyone tried Falling In Love? Jayne said it her favorite.

Esteemed Contributor

@Grandma Laurie, I enjoy Falling in Love.  Warm and sensual.  It seems particularly effective in  the Summer when it seems to combine well with body heat.

I agree, I do not like Baby Grace.  Just not nice on me.

Cogito ergo sum
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes. Falling in Love is sweet and yummy. Smells like cotton candy to me. Men are attracted to this one. My husband loves it on me, says I smell delicious when I wear it. Wish it had more staying power though, but then again none of the scents do anymore since Christina sold off to Coty. 

Valued Contributor

@Grandma Laurie wrote:

I had a sample of Baby Grace that I had saved. I put some on my wrist. Not impressed, but thought I'd let it set. Checked a few hours later, it was nice, scent didn't last.

My favorite is Amazing Grace!

Has anyone tried Falling In Love? Jayne said it her favorite.

My favorite is Falling in Love. I have not bought it since the company was sold, because so many people said the procduct's had changed, but, today I decided to try it again. I did not like Baby Grace at all. 

Super Contributor

I  went ahead and ordered the Baby Grace for the first time on auto delivery.  I can switch to another one if it's not to my liking.  I hope it is, though.  

Honored Contributor

I like both Amazing Grace and Baby Grace . Both are light fragrances. Falling In Love is wonderful also. I have been told it smells like cotton candy, but I don't think so. I think it smells like warm blackberries on a summer day.
Frequent Contributor

Hi all!  I ordered Baby Grace the last time there was a big Philosophy day and i have to say it is not my favorite. To  me it smell like J&J Baby Lotion.  If you like that fragerence then you will be good to go.  My favorites are Falling In Love, Unconditional Love, Gingerbread Man, Fresh Cream and Pure Grace.  Hope this helps. Lot's of people like it just not me. Smiley Indifferent

Valued Contributor

I bought some Baby Grace last year when they had free shipping to see if it was as nice as I remembered it. There was a reason for me preferring Pure Grace when given a choice it seems. I don't dislike Baby Grace, but it's not a favorite by any means. Living Grace is my overall favorite now but not an option with the TSV. 

Honored Contributor

I know I'm late to the party and it doesn't matter but out of the scents they presented, I only like FIL. That is the scent I first tried and it's my favorite.  My second favorite is Living Grace which they didn't offer, following by Unconditional Love.

I detest Pure Grace, Baby Grace and Amazing Grace.  PG smells like ivory soap times 10 to me.  Very strong and just too much.  Baby Grace smells like Desitin to me and I don't even know how to describe Amazing Grace except that I don't like it.  I was in a restaurant once and the woman at the booth behind us had on AG and I almost asked to be moved because the smell is just bad to me.  Plus she had on too much.