Honored Contributor

Re: Am I missing something about the LOGO sweater?

[ Edited ]

One word describes it.....SLOPPY.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Mollie  You are not missing anything in this line.  It's all the same.  This one looks like a pajama top or smoking jacket.  WHo needs that???!!!

-----------------

@PINKdogWOOD@Mollie

I thought it looked very tent like - way too much material in the back. It looks weird when zipped up - makes me think of a scar healing over! 

I own three LOGO vests; I like them but they are now starting to pill.  I have ordered several of her tops but have sent them back because the fabric was way too thin and cheap!

Do not like Lori's layering, but do love her color palette!

Respected Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:
  • Is Qvc requiring vendors to have lace in every TSV or what? That or ruffles! Not for me. The front looked nice and the colors, but sorry- fed up with lace and ruffles.

Here's the problem, when you secure a boat load of lace and the light chiffon material to constuct the ruffles, you need to do something with it.

Yes, mandatory.                                  lol

Frequent Contributor

The models try to pull it down in front...they are unsure how to wear it. That lace would catch on things and there would be lots of pulls...imagine how it will look after cleaned several times. 

Super Contributor

I know Lori has her fans but I cant get into her fashions.. too wild for me and too much money for them .. I dont get that wearing layer after layer .. I dont think they look good on the models , I keep tuning in and I end up tuning out .. not for me .. everyone else enjoy

Contributor

It's really expensive too!! 

QVC Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:
  • Is Qvc requiring vendors to have lace in every TSV or what? That or ruffles! Not for me. The front looked nice and the colors, but sorry- fed up with lace and ruffles.

Here's the problem, when you secure a boat load of lace and the light chiffon material to constuct the ruffles, you need to do something with it.

Yes, mandatory.                                  lol

She can always design curtains!

(Except I don't care for ruffly curtains, either.)

Trusted Contributor

@Harpa. Time to make lace and ruffle covers for our Dyson, vitamix, computers, sharks, air fryers, my pillow cases, endless possibilities.

Honored Contributor

@Mollie you are not missing a thing.