Respected Contributor

Re: Am I missing something about the LOGO sweater?

Don't think so because I am too. And her tanks 60-70 bucks. Just nuts. I have never bought anything of hers, just too expensive. Not quite my style either.

Contributor

Couldn't agree more!  What is the deal with all the lace everywhere on the Q?!??!

Valued Contributor

What I find even more troubling about this TSV, according to my information, there are 11 reviews giving this 4 1/2 stars, but there are no reviews that I am able to see. I have no intention of ordering this cardigan as I find it unattractive. If I were thinking of it and noticed that the reviews are hidden, then I would not order it. I find it "shady" when TSV products have reviews but they are not visible to us.  Maybe I am "picky" or suspicious, but that just doesn't "sit right" with me.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Occasional Contributor

Even the hosts sound like they are struggling to sound sincere when they praise this one.    It does not look good on anyone modeling it.  

Respected Contributor

Logo Lounge material is "too hot" for spring/summer .... wish Lori would have used her 'waffle' or another fabric blend.

Honored Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo wrote:

What I find even more troubling about this TSV, according to my information, there are 11 reviews giving this 4 1/2 stars, but there are no reviews that I am able to see. I have no intention of ordering this cardigan as I find it unattractive. If I were thinking of it and noticed that the reviews are hidden, then I would not order it. I find it "shady" when TSV products have reviews but they are not visible to us.  Maybe I am "picky" or suspicious, but that just doesn't "sit right" with me.

@CatLoverDogsToo

i am on my laptop using firefox browser and can see all of the reviews.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45  Interesting that you are able to see them. I cannot on IE11, Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.  I wonder why that is? Three browser fail to show the reviews. Very strange.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo wrote:

@sunshine45  Interesting that you are able to see them. I cannot on IE11, Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.  I wonder why that is? Three browser fail to show the reviews. Very strange.

@CatLoverDogsToo

you may want to clear your cookies and reboot your computer.

i can see them on edge and IE also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Looks  Iike a fancy bed jacket. 

Honored Contributor

@Mollie wrote:

I don't like this sweater...$60 and it looks hiked up in the front and the lace looks like my grandmother...

You aren't missing anything.  You don't like it; others do.  Nothing about that to miss!  LOL!!!