Valued Contributor

Re: Am I missing something about the LOGO sweater?

I purchased then I cancelled it because it is polyester and it is approaching 90 degrees here in Houston.  It would be too hot for me.

Super Contributor

Holy Heck. What a mess! Looks like old fashioned maternity top from the back and ill-fitting sweathirt from the front. I don't know who thinks the bag lady look is sophisticated but I've had enough! If you quit buying they will quit selling.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep! All it takes is one glance and an easy pass for me!

It reminds me of the program directors who usurped the disc jockies back in the day, where they shoved certain music down your throats, whether you liked it or not.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling wrote:

I was staring at it trying to find something I liked about it and couldn't find anything, just passing but whomever buys, hope its as much as you think about it.

I lIke several of the colors.  It just looks too maternity ish.

I like lace.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thumbs down on this one.  The zipper does not sit right.  It looks like an old style maternity top from the back.  And why is she calling it a "sweater" when it's clearly made of french terry? 

Valued Contributor

This sweater is beyond hideous!! Could'nt pay me enough to wear it!!

Contributor

Am I missing something about her entire line?  I just don't get the layers. I don't find anything nice about any of it?  Maybe I am just too old to see why it is so popular.

Honored Contributor

@Mollie  You are not missing anything in this line.  It's all the same.  This one looks like a pajama top or smoking jacket.  WHo needs that???!!!

Respected Contributor

Mary had this sweater on yesterday. It made her look very wide on the hips ( which she is not). 

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay  Ruffles are for little girls, certainly not for women of any older age.  Looks totally ridiculous.