Honored Contributor

Re: Am I missing something about the LOGO sweater?

I've always loved lace and ruffles, but I can't stand to layer, just not comfortable and I've always been this way.  I also don't care for the thin, thin materials (that often pill and wrinkle).  There are several items I'd love to buy, one is $89 and I love it.... but just can't pull the trigger when I feel the materials, construction and fabric aren't worth it.... but concede that Lori's design element is probably half the charge....  but to everyone who loves the designs and can afford them .... enjoy!!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Regular Contributor

Looks like something you'd wear on backwards day!

Contributor

omg, I wouldn't be caught dead in this!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I know there are some women on these boards who wear and love LOGO but unless they're tall and thin with no bust, I wonder if they're so in love with the product that they don't realize that it's not flattering on them. 

Super Contributor

I think her clothing is cheap and most of it looks like old rags. Cannot believe women pay the money they do for these garments. Really!!!

Regular Contributor

In the real world we don't like to layer. Its way too hot in NJ to have anything but a tank under a shirt. They layers are not flattering either. I'm a size large. This shirt would look like maternity on me. It's too boxy. The short front and long back is awful. Logo is really not my style at all. And it didn't even look nice on the size 2 models or the beautiful Sandra Bennett. It's way over priced too should be $45. I can see it will be on clearance one day. It didn't even sell out in sizes.
Regular Contributor

I think Rebecca wore this on full house when she was pregnant with the twins. Awful.
Respected Contributor

@K9buddy wrote:

I know there are some women on these boards who wear and love LOGO but unless they're tall and thin with no bust, I wonder if they're so in love with the product that they don't realize that it's not flattering on them. 

If they like it, that's what matters, and not looking flattering for yourself and others. What a rude comment. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@K9buddy wrote:

If they like it, that's what matters, and not looking flattering for yourself and others. What a rude comment. 

@Cumbercookie13  Yes, and thank you. It was extremely rude.   I am not tall and thin with no bust but K9buddy has never seen me so she is unqualified to say whether what I wear in LOGO is flattering or not.   

Regular Contributor

me too OMG     lets have more fitted clothes . ruffles are for little girls