Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Am I missing something about the LOGO sweater?

I like this kind of cardigan (with the lace) but can't find anyone on air that doesn't look heavy in it... and that's not a place I want to go.  I think Jane looks good in hers but she's been constantly pulling the sides together, which is odd IMHO because they are always styling the girls in tops that are way too tight and this one isn't tight....

I like some of LOGO's styles but this one just looks way too big, even if I sized down I don't think it would work..... Woman Frustrated

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Not sure how you call her pieces "designer wear".  I think a 3 year old could design her line. 

Super Contributor

When i saw this this morning i thought... 7th grade Home Ec. class....

Respected Contributor

I tried several LOGO-looking shirts, tunics, and sweaters in the brick and mortar stores, and find that it is not a good look for pear shaped woman like me.  It makes your hip look even wider than they are.  All the laces, ruffles, or layers on the bottom draw the eyes to the hip area.  It may look great for apple shaped woman, but not for me.

Trusted Contributor

Lucy Richardo 1956 MATERNITY SMOCK...

Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal wrote:

Not sure how you call her pieces "designer wear".  I think a 3 year old could design her line. 

She is a stylist not a designer. You can tell this by the clothing that is shown in her line. No designer that I know would even consider this upscale or even low scale.  After looking at her line, I think I could be a top designer on the Q with no experience. Just buy some lace and ruffles and add to all my designs. That could be a winner.

Frequent Contributor

I thought the same thing...a maternity top from the 1950's.

Contributor

I have a lot of LOGO, and enjoy wearing it.  But, and there always seems to be a butt......lately the styles have veered away into shorter and wider.  I have not been so happy with the outcome.  Even beautiful Jacqui does not look cute in a lot of the new designs, and lets face it, she is more typical of the American woman than the tall, thin types.  I was looking forward to TSV...hoping something fun and affordable would pop up.   Ugh, I hate the lace, hate the shape, short in the front and wide again.  Plus the price is no value to most of us.  Sadly. no new LOGO top for me.  Hugs to all of you who love LOGO, I suspect Lori is pressured to keep changing designs, but the new direction is not working for most of us.  If sales drop, she will know to return to the original type styles....the classic LOGO top we all love will always be my favorite.  I also love her camis. 

Respected Contributor

Mary had it on yesterday and I thought it was cute. None of the colors appealed to me and I thought it should be $10 cheaper.
Honored Contributor

An updated Poet's shirt, which I've always liked.  In the presention I watched, the models weren't overly styled, or overly layered.   This TSV stands well by itself, imo.  I'll have to watch a few more presentations.  'See what's happening' (layering-wise) lately over there. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).