Valued Contributor

Re: Am I missing something about the LOGO sweater?

I do not  own any Logo.  I tried one and just made me look too big and I am not big.  My husband even thought so.  It was nice material and very well made and really comfy but just didn't need all the extra fabric.

Too much layering shown for me and don't have to layer like that but always over does the showing of layers.   Most I layer is 2 and maybe 3 if one is a cami.

The tsv is not something for me and do not care for a  zipper with that style of top. I thought models looked overwhelmed in it.

If I could go and try on a bunch of pieces I am sure I could find something I would love but with the cost of back and forth I will search the local stores for similar items instead.

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen the presentations but I saw the teaser.I thought that it was not going to be the best look on some of the hosts.I wish Lori could streamline those cardigans once in awhile to give other options to choose.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for it at all! 

Valued Contributor

I'm not into all this lace across so many QVC lines.  Not this much.  Maybe in a hem or a godet,  but it just doesn't appeal to me.

Valued Contributor

I'm 68 and adore Lori's line.. most of it.  I am retired and it works my lifestyle - so comfortable and I get compliments all the time.

Respected Contributor

Yet again this line only makes one look larger than they are.Who wants that?   

It is huge and I agree very maternity like. Not even the moms to be would  wear these kinds of tents.

Valued Contributor

I don't care for the cardigan, the front rides up and the lace doesn't add anything to it. That being said, I do own several LOGO pieces that I have picked up on clearance, one day only, as is etc. Hate to pay full price. I do not layer, looks silly on most of us, especially me. But whenever I do wear a LOGO top, I get a ton of compliments.

Her prices are getting ridiculous, imo. And many of her pieces are repetitive. But occasionally one is cute and looks like me. The sweater surely does not.

Super Contributor

@Mollie, I don't care for anything Logo makes. I don'tlike the multi-layered look, and all the lace. Didn't that go out in the 90s? I won't even watch her shows. 

Super Contributor

My first reaction - YUCK.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Whether you like the sweater or not (l don't), it's anything but a "special value." JMHO.

ETA: If Amy is hosting this evening's LOGO show, l can't even imagine how this top will swallow her up.  Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~