Respected Contributor

TSV'S used to be for one day only.  It seems like that's changed.  The Bose system that was yesterday 's TSV is still in effect.  How long are the TSV's, TSV's -- 1 day, 2 days.???

Honored Contributor

Who knows?  There seem to be no rules.  It's hard to determine what today's TSV is with so many listed.  They seem to leave them up maybe until they sell out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@coffee drinker: The multi-day TSV's have been going on since the Christmas holidays. 

Valued Contributor

@Diva on The Q@coffee drinker@Kachina624 ,  I really love this new system and give me more time to decide, at the TSV price!

Honored Contributor

@ripka junkieMe too.  When I was still working in the 1990's when I was new to TV shopping and totally out of the early Internet, I felt as if I missed lots of good deals.  Now, I actually buy less but love more time to think and investigate.

Just today I'm profiting from the multi-day TSV because last week when Spanx Thinskins were the TSV, I thought I'd ordered 2 sometime between 11 and midnight, but I must have been scattered that night because I woke up during the night and realized somehow that I'd never clicked purchase!   Duh.

Anyway, thanks to the new timing, I was able to rescue my order -  and guess what they're out for delivwery as I sit here, days before their promised EDD!  I'm doing the Happy Dance.

Honored Contributor

I like that the TSV prices stay for a few days.  I did order the Belle Beauty TSV on May 6.   Would not have ordered if there was a shipping charge.  

Respected Contributor

@ripka junkie @Kachina624  I agree more days for the TSV gives you time to "think" about purchasing, but it would be nice if we knew how many days we had to purchase.   QVC likes those "impulse" purchases, I guess.  Someone on the Board suggested free S&H on TSV.  Might get more to order.  I agree. 

Honored Contributor

'By gosh, I think they've got it'  (or whatever that famous phrase is).

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

They are just not special anymore!

Trusted Contributor

@ripka junkie wrote:

@Diva on The Q@coffee drinker@Kachina624 ,  I really love this new system and give me more time to decide, at the TSV price!

Me too also sometimes if you wait a day you may get free shipping that wasn't originally offered or a different Easy Pay option.