Contributor

Re: Always the same thing from philosophy

I use to like the Beach party soap and lotion. It smelled awesome and you could smell it hours after you showered, but they don't make the lotion anymore and the scent is gone before you get your clothes on! {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Valued Contributor

I wish the Philosophy TSV's were NOT super sized and were priced accordingly and less. I do not want a huge bottle sitting in my bathroom-too clumsy to handle and doesn't look nice. Smaller sizes please in the TSVs!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I actually love my Philosophy products, and I did pick up this TSV. I do wish for some changes.

1) I too would appreciate having a TSV with normal size products.

2) If I would have heard one more of the representatives describe FIL as a scent that a woman wears when you wants to be closer to someone, or that several people that have worn the fragrance are now married, or when you want a nibble on the neck (enough alread). I would have thrown something at my t.v.

3) I personally wish that they would stop adding in the fragrances on every single TSV that is offered.

Respected Contributor

It must sell well or else it would not be on so often. I like a few of the products but don't buy the 'studies'...at least my experience is not as wonderful with the skin care products.

Super Contributor

I've stopped buying Philosophy products since they're no longer cruelty free.

Contributor

I agree......used to love the Philosophy shows.  Not so much anymore.  Same stuff over and over...and the TSV's are always the same kind of products that cost way too much.

Philosophy shows have changed dramatically(and not for the better) since Christina Carlino left....

Contributor

I cannot wear lotion in the summer. Heck I'm even trying to stay away from it in the winter (doing coconut oil). The thought of putting lotion on when the humidity is 90% (I'm in NYC and it smells like death outside) does nothing for me. It's like wearing a sweater. And liking it.

Would be nice if Philosphy did something along the lines of small perfumes or sprays set.

Respected Contributor

Hello, purse crazy and welcome. Smiley Happy

philosophy is on a lot.........like, a whole lot. I really, really, really hope QVC will give Nick Chavez a Today's Special Value. Because literally almost EVERY SINGLE VENDOR on QVC has gotten SEVERAL TSV's.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder