Occasional Contributor

Always the same thing from philosophy

Can we please see something different for a tsv!qvc is showing the same things over and over, used to be fun to watch but not when there's nothing new!
Contributor

Re: Always the same thing from philosophy

I agree, and so expensive. I like for it to be at least under 50 for once! Every TSV is over 100 dollars.

Esteemed Contributor

ITA .. same old stuff repeated every 2 or 3 weeks!
Honored Contributor

I'd rather watch mattresses or computers than have to look at Philosophy demos.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Same old vendors and products is right! All we see is WEN, IT and Philosophy because anyone that's new leaves for HSN or other places. I'm not bashing because I like those products and use them, but change it up for goodness sakes! Oh well, no sense in wasting my time complaining about it.
Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Boy you said it. Plus, I'm 65 and as we age our skin thins. I stopped microdelivery yrs ago b/c it was causing little spider like areas to appear. I'm not touching this "new" fad with olive oil scrub. I think that will cause little red areas to appear before you know it. Spider like areas. I have a terminal disease but I'm still not putting my skin through that. jmo When will they get something new? ok........never {#emotions_dlg.scared} Moving on, tired of waiting.

Honored Contributor

And still, Purity and MDW are pretty much my only constant Philosophy purchases. Those 2 items and MiracleWorker Moisturizer.

As soon as they're talking perfumes and scents, I'm watching the news.

Super Contributor

Yep, the Philosophy programming is a huge snooze fest. I do use Purity and I can purchase it any where in my city. I 've found much better performing skin care for my particular needs.
Honored Contributor

Well, I happen to be near the bottom of the 4oz Unconditional Love cologne and seeing as the Q didn't have a standalone bottle available (seems like it was on waitlist forever) and I wanted to try the body crème in Unconditional Love, I'm glad to see this TSV.

I'm giving the 3 in1 and scrub away when it gets here. Happy to get my cologne and body crème.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

Yes,the same old stuff,nothing new,I will check the schedule,same people same things.I hardly watch anymore.I have bought for many years,not so much anymore.