Trusted Contributor

@rozio, go to your QVC account and sign in::::::

Under “communication preferences” on left side, Click on “email & mobile preferences”. You will see 4 boxes available to check, the 2nd one is to receive promotions such as upcoming TSV’s.

Trusted Contributor

I own 4 pair of Alegria’s. They are soooo comfortabe and last forever. These are so darn cute and i love a wedge. No brainer for me. Ordered the cognac and now i am thinking i should of ordered the white also.

Honored Contributor

Not a huge fan of these; the only ones I would consider are the tone on tone ones.  Not happy they messed with the sizing; we don't need another factor in having to make a return.

Passing...

Honored Contributor

I have two pair of Alegria and this is a shoe you can wear all day  -- very comfortable.  In fact, I forget I have them on.  The TSV is not for me.  I don't like the height of the shoe nor the design.  Cat Wink

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Just bought them in white. Love the design and the height!

Trusted Contributor

Love Alegria, but not a fan of this sandal.  Doesn't look pretty on models -- the two adjustable straps stick out on sides.  Also wondering why each TSV sandal is basically navy and red??  The two solid sandals are navy and red, and each of the others has navy and red embroidery.  I'd like these better if done in 5 different patterns/colors the way Alegria usually does their styles.  And what's with the different sizing?  Makes me think this made for Q sandal is not the same quality as the rest of the Alegria line.  This is an easy pass for me, but I do love the Alegria styles I already own.

Trusted Contributor

Jane on Shoe Shopping with Jane at 2 pm keeps stating that the model with the TSV in white has on Peace Love World Denim jeans. They are not. They are Laurie Felt just in case anyone is interested.

Honored Contributor

@CJC wrote:

Love Alegria, but not a fan of this sandal.  Doesn't look pretty on models -- the two adjustable straps stick out on sides.  Also wondering why each TSV sandal is basically navy and red??  The two solid sandals are navy and red, and each of the others has navy and red embroidery.  I'd like these better if done in 5 different patterns/colors the way Alegria usually does their styles.  And what's with the different sizing?  Makes me think this made for Q sandal is not the same quality as the rest of the Alegria line.  This is an easy pass for me, but I do love the Alegria styles I already own.

My sister wore Alegria years ago and they look nothing like the ones they bring to the Q.I have one pair of clog type shoes from Alegria that are so comfortable, but I would not wear them out of the house. I would not even consider the TSV, they look junky to me and when the sizing is off, well just forget it.

Super Contributor

I have ordered and returned four pairs of Allegria sandals. Every single one of them resulted in one perfect fit, and the other foot with a slight overhang on the side on the other foot's heel. If I shifted my foot to get the shoe on straight, I ended up feeling like my foot wasn't pointed straight and veered slightly to the left or right, depending upon the sandal. So I could either have my heel hanging slightly off to one side and walk straight, or I could smush my foot down into the sandal bed so that it was on my foot correctly, but then I couldn't walk straight. But always only one one sandal, and it wasn't always the right or the left; it varied.

I know you can take the insoles out and readjust, and I did. I don't know what was wrong, me or the sandal, but I wish I could have figured it out because I love the look of their sandals.

Also, I have read about them squeaking and people adding powder to get them to stop. I volunteer in a museum and the other day I heard a woman squeaking her way down the stairs to the floor I was on from about 100 feet away. She got to the bottom of the stairs, turned down the hallway and into the gallery where I was located - and sure enough, she had on Alegrias!

Can anyone address the heel hanging slightly over the edge problem, and the noise problem? I'd love to own a pair but I can't see paying $7 to return them when I keep experiencing the same problem over and over.

BTW, I always wear an 8.5 medium and always have. I have absolutely no issues with my feet and never have. I have a high arch naturally and no toe issues whatsoever. I am so jealous when I hear and read about women loving Alegrias; I WANT to own a pair but something is wrong.

Respected Contributor
No offense to anyone- but this TSV and color range are unattractive and unappealing. The Allegria President talks about how they are so fashionable. 🤔. They might be comfortable, but they're clunky looking on the foot..not for me..