Frequent Contributor
Anyone have a pic of this TSV? I saw a quick blip on TV but didn't get to see all the colors! Thx!
Trusted Contributor

Since the emails have been sent out, I’m thinking it’s ok to give out the #: A304188. Sorry I have no clue how to post a picture. They sure are pretty, not sure if the heel height would be too much for me!

Honored Contributor

Yes, those are cute.  I don't think you'll feel the 2 1/4 inches of height since it has the platform of about an inch @LIndaMJ.  I have arthritis that acts up in my feet sometimes and platforms do t bother me.

Alegria's best and most comfortable shoe is their rock bottom ones, their original style.  I have about seven pair.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

Yes, those are cute.  I don't think you'll feel the 2 1/4 inches of height since it has the platform of about an inch @LIndaMJ.  I have arthritis that acts up in my feet sometimes and platforms do t bother me.

Alegria's best and most comfortable shoe is their rock bottom ones, their original style.  I have about seven pairs.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Contributor

Have you noticed the difference in sizing?  I normally buy size 37 (I’m size 7), but according to the size chart, I should get size 38 in this sandal.

People have posted questions about the change in sizing, but no one has answered them yet. No one wants to go through the hassle and cost of returning them, so I imagine many are holding off ordering until their question is answered. 

Pretty sandal though!

Regular Contributor

I would buy them in  heartbeat if they were a lilttle lower.  I don't do heels or raised shoes any more

Frequent Contributor

@LIndaMJ    How do you sign up to get the emails sent to you?    I thought I had signed up in the past, but I never get any emails of upcoming TSVs.   Thx!

Trusted Contributor

I'm tempted to try this brand because this style finally appeals to me. I'm so gun shy from ordering a shoe TSV since I keep having to return for sizing. I'll have to watch the presentation and see if it's worth the try-on fee.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought the cognac multi. I have never worn these shoes but they are really cute. Hopefully, they will fit.

Respected Contributor

Re: Allegria TSV

[ Edited ]

What's the bottom made of?  Looks like a wood grain.   This shoe is adorable but the platform and heel are too high for me for a casual sandal.  

And what is with all these sandals that flip up in the front???  So many Vitonics are made this way too.