Super Contributor

Does anyone know what the all clad today's special value airing February 19th will be?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: All clad Tsv February 19th

@Leland wrote:

Does anyone know what the all clad today's special value airing February 19th will be?

We will have to wait to see.

Super Contributor

It's a tri ply set for around $400 if I remember correctly. I am anxious to see what else they offer. I have one all clad piece that I love. The tsv is out of my price range this week so hoping for individual pieces.
Honored Contributor

I purchased an individual piece from another retailer today on sale with coupons.

I prefer individual pieces, so I can build the set I need.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

@VaBelle35 mind if I asked where? I would love to add a piece or two
Honored Contributor

The mods get worked up when you mention other retailers, that's why I was purposely vague.  I don't want to get deleted.

If you go to the All-Clad website, it will tell you where All-Clad is sold.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I think this set looks great!  There is not a piece in it I don't use often.

For individual sets, some of the biggest retailers you see in malls wil have indiviual pieces on sale most of the time.  You just have to keep an eye out.  Some strip mall reatailers will have pieces occasionally too,  ones that have maximum housewares, etc.  If you are in Arizona at maybe the town of Williams you can pick up some good deals.  I have a friend in Sonoma who has sone that as well.  If you know what I mean.

I've had this tri ply for 20 years or more and use it all the time.

Honored Contributor

I love this set but I have a tri ply (not All Clad) set that I have had for well over 15 years and it is still in great shape.  I have a couple of All Clad frying pans that I got on sale and I love them.  If you need cookware I would highly recommend this brand.  You will never have to purchase cookware again.  

Respected Contributor

Here's the problem with the testimonials about cookware people have had for 15, 20 years,  not to fault the authors of the posts.

It's most probably not the same stuff. At this point, nothing is made the way it used to be, even if it has the same name. The materials may be different, the proportions of materials different, the manufacturing method may have changed, etc. 

That's why I discount all those reviews about old pieces, not because they're not valid about the old stuff, but because they're probably no guide to what we can expect with the newly produced stuff.

Besides, it's way too expensive.

Frequent Contributor

All-Clad is wonderful and worth every penny.  I love my pieces.  I'd buy this set if I didn't already have one.  And it's on easy pay!