Respected Contributor

Re: All TSV's on Advance Order

Here is my experience with the Q.  I love it and nave purchased many a thing over the years.  I'm in no hurry to receive an item.  I'm more disappointed  when an item sells  out and can't exchange for a different size if I need to.  That bugs me the most about TSV.

I don't do much other  shopping on line but I do shop locally.  Not a lot of merchandise to choose from in retail stores right now.  You have to jump on it if you want something.

I don't buy a lot of clothes and just don't need so much.  I have too many now.  But I do like the choices offered and the range of sizes and colors and fabrications the Q has to offer. I have good luck here.  I have certain brands that work better for me than other brands.

The world has been shut down for over a year so things are going to take time to get back.   Makes you wonder how shopping for the holidays will be.    Glad my list is short.  

Super Contributor

Just wanted to add that Advanced Orders are not shipping even when they say they will. I ordered the Jason Wu TSV from a couple of weeks ago and it was stated the dress would ship 6/19, it has not, dress is "preparing to ship, today is 6/25" I have learned my lesson now. Unacceptable. I probably won't get the dress to the middle of July, and to top it off it's too late to cancel! Shopping elsewhere until they get their act together. They are the only company that I have experienced this with. This seems highly unethical to me.
Occasional Contributor

not to excited about the 'advance order' TSVs - especially when you are wanting it to wear in the current season.   I had ordered the Denim & Co skimmers back in May ( Memorial Day weekend? ), recently checked my order status because I knew this was an advance order to ship on 6/17 .... MY ORDER DISAPPEARED from my order status --- ?????????????   would LOVE to know if this has happened to anyone else.  I unfortunately did not write down my order #.   NOT HAPPY -- called Customer Service, representative immediately issued a credit to my card??     Would love to know if other customers are experiencing this.    

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I responded elsewhere in this thread -- but I ordered the advance order of the TSV Skimmers as well -- and my order 'disappeared' from my order status???   Lost out on this deal -- not happy.