Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Q&A with the Laura Geller Team on 12/16

[ Edited ]
Hi LG Team! Recently discovered, Baked Elements Foundation, My new favorite. Would you consider in the future elimating talc from your products? Baked Element one of the few items with no talc. By the way! Brow Marker is outstanding. Thanks for replying.💁
New Contributor

I ordered the auto ship in fair.  If it's too light am I able to switch shades in future shipments?  Thank-you,

My question is concerning the foundation.  I am African Americanwith medium brown skin with yellow highlights, I would like to know  will the deep foundation cause me to appear ashy gray?

QVC Community

@Kateco wrote:

I ordered the auto ship in fair.  If it's too light am I able to switch shades in future shipments?  Thank-you,

Hi @Kateco,

Thank you for tuning in. Yes, you should be able to switch shades in the future shipments. Enjoy!

Laura Geller Beauty Team

QVC Community

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Hi LG Team! Recently discovered, Baked Elements Foundation, My new favorite. Would you consider in the future elimating talc from your products? Baked Element one of the few items with no talc. By the way! Brow Marker is outstanding. Thanks for replying.💁

Hi @Sweet_Serenity,

We're so glad you discovered your new favorite. We will share your feedback with our product development team.

Thank you,

Laura Geller Beauty team

QVC Community

@nattyg wrote:

My question is concerning the foundation.  I am African Americanwith medium brown skin with yellow highlights, I would like to know  will the deep foundation cause me to appear ashy gray?

Hi @nattyg,

Thank you for tuning in. Deep shade of the foundation should work well and not appear ashy as all our foundations have color-correcting pigments and adjust to your skin tone.

We hope you enjoy this great collection.

Happy Holidays,

Laura Geller Beauty Team

New Contributor

New Contributor

Hi! Just wondering exactly what colors the two lip products are in the TSV? Also, exactly how much illumination is in the foundation? I am 58 and din't want anything to highlight wrinkles! PS Can't live without French Vanilla. Is it similar to that?
Occasional Visitor

What would you suggest using for blemishes and does it cover well without looking thick?

Barbara Helms

QVC Community

@Indyspark wrote:
Hi! Just wondering exactly what colors the two lip products are in the TSV? Also, exactly how much illumination is in the foundation? I am 58 and din't want anything to highlight wrinkles! PS Can't live without French Vanilla. Is it similar to that?

Hi @Indyspark,

Thank you for your question. The lip colors in the TSV are pink red for the lipstick and pink with gold for lipgloss. For the foundation, the illumination is very subtle and adds overall dewy glow to the complexion. We hope this helps. Enjoy!

Thank you,

Laura Geller Beauty Team