Occasional Contributor

Re: All Day Q&A with the Laura Geller Team on 10/16!

Hello Laura!
I was so excited to see your TSV! Just discovered your products a few months ago when I bought a set here on QVC to give it a try. Loved all of it so much, I threw out all my other makeup! I do have a question for you, though. Having read in many places that us older women (in my 50's) should not wear eyeshadow with any kind of shimmer in it, that we should only wear matte eyeshadow. Do the eyeshadows in Roman Holiday have alot of shimmer?
I bought this TSV early, thinking of giving to my daughter for Christmas, but, it's looking like I just might keep it for myself if you could give me your opinion on this.
Thank you!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: All Day Q&A with the Laura Geller Team on 10-16!

Aloha,

Wondering if any of the products have perfume in them?

Years ago I did try Balance & Brighten, at that time I could detect a scent.

I think the same may have been true with lipsticks.

I have Chemical Sensitivities - therefore cannot wear make-up with perfume.

Do these have any?  (Hard for me to read all the ingredients due to head injuries).

Also, why include talc?

Looking forward to hearing back...

Love watching you, have learned so much about applying makeup.
Many thanks!!!

Could you please show the colors of the balance n glow more closely on air?  They seem darker than original.?

Honored Contributor

@Krissyken wrote:

Hello Laura!
I was so excited to see your TSV! Just discovered your products a few months ago when I bought a set here on QVC to give it a try. Loved all of it so much, I threw out all my other makeup! I do have a question for you, though. Having read in many places that us older women (in my 50's) should not wear eyeshadow with any kind of shimmer in it, that we should only wear matte eyeshadow. Do the eyeshadows in Roman Holiday have alot of shimmer?
I bought this TSV early, thinking of giving to my daughter for Christmas, but, it's looking like I just might keep it for myself if you could give me your opinion on this.
Thank you!!

If you are older 50's is not older IMO you can wear some shimmer in your eyeshadow.  I do, wearing only matte all the time is boring,  I will be interested to see what the Geller Team has to say

New Contributor

Hi. I am an African-American woman. I have watched Laura on TV but never order her products because I am always afraid that the shades won't look right on me. I am somewhere between the two darkest shades-- not darker.

What would you recommend?

The reason I like this particular kit is because of the eyeshadows and pencil. I am just not sure about the foundation.

I appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks!

Contributor

Hi Laura Geller Team!!

I have hyperpigmentation, would your baked foundations cover that or would I need a full coverage foundation? I have yet to find something to cover my problem.

Which of your foundations would you suggest?

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions today!!

QVC Community

@January121 wrote:

I am sorry & surprised to see that the TSV does not contain a brush for the balance & glow foundation ..... this was a deal breaker for me !!!!

Hi @January121!

Thank you for tuning in! We appreciate your feedback. Hope you'll find another product to enjoy this holiday season.

The Laura Geller Beauty Team Heart

QVC Community

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Have to say I didn't order the tsv because I just received 4 new liquid foundations in the mail that I ordered.  Yes, I'm a makeup junkie, lol.  

I have to say I did order your new dual blush set with brush.  YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF BLUSH!!!  Love your baked blushes and love your Spackle.  

Hi @BlingQueen022!
Thank you for tuning in with us! We love you too! And we LOVE beauty junkies Smiley Wink Enjoy your new foundations!

QVC Community

@Krissyken wrote:

Hello Laura!
Thank you!!

Hi @Krissyken!

Thank you for tunin in with us! The eyeshadows in this TSV are have only the very slightes shimmer that compliment all ages and styles. They will give you just the right amount of holiday glow! We promise you will absolutely enjoy them Heart

The Laura Geller Beauty Team

QVC Community

@NCH2008 wrote:

Could you please show the colors of the balance n glow more closely on air?  They seem darker than original.?

Hi @NCH2008!

Thank you for your feedback! We will absolutely try to show the foundation more closely on air.