Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Day Q&A with the Laura Geller Team on 10/16!

Hello Geller team!

I posted this same issue on another Blog.  Could you, would you please show the actual foundation compact on air, up close.  Looking at models does not help with making a color decision.  Also, the still pictures of faces doesn't show very well.  Please hold up the compacts on air.

I love and use your products everyday.  I really want to try this new foundation, however, not sure of the color to order.  I can use tan or deep and I want to see the compact.

Thank you so much and good luck with you TSV!!!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
QVC Community

@JackieLikesToShop wrote:

Hi. I am an African-American woman. I have watched Laura on TV but never order her products because I am always afraid that the shades won't look right on me. I am somewhere between the two darkest shades-- not darker.

What would you recommend?

The reason I like this particular kit is because of the eyeshadows and pencil. I am just not sure about the foundation.

I appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks!

Hi @JackieLikesToShop!

Thank you so much for tuning in and watching Laura. Our foundations are color correcting and they will adjust to your skin tone. You can layer them based on what amount of coverage you'd like. This kit is truly special and we are, of course partial, but love all the pieces inside it.

The Laura Geller Beauty team Heart

QVC Community

@tends2dogs wrote:

Hello Geller team!

I posted this same issue on another Blog.  Could you, would you please show the actual foundation compact on air, up close.  Looking at models does not help with making a color decision.  Also, the still pictures of faces doesn't show very well.  Please hold up the compacts on air.

I love and use your products everyday.  I really want to try this new foundation, however, not sure of the color to order.  I can use tan or deep and I want to see the compact.

Thank you so much and good luck with you TSV!!!

Hi @tends2dogs!

Thank you for tuning in for our very special TSV. We appreciate your feedback and will try to show foundation compacts more closely on air. Enjoy the shows!

The Laura Geller Beauty Team Heart

Trusted Contributor

Your team needs to downsize on the fancy packaging that is just thown away,  and bring the price point down from $60.00. These products are not worth it.  Let's just have eco friendly packaging ..plain and functional.  Stop with the price gouging.

QVC Community

@Donnell wrote:

What is the shelf life of the Laura Gellar makeup?

Hi @Donnell!

Thank you for your question. The shelf life for all our products is 2 years. We hope you enjoy them! 

QVC Community

Re: All Day Q&A with the Laura Geller Team on 10-16!

@Kealoha wrote:

Aloha,

Wondering if any of the products have perfume in them?

Years ago I did try Balance & Brighten, at that time I could detect a scent.

I think the same may have been true with lipsticks.

I have Chemical Sensitivities - therefore cannot wear make-up with perfume.

Do these have any?  (Hard for me to read all the ingredients due to head injuries).

Also, why include talc?

Looking forward to hearing back...

Love watching you, have learned so much about applying makeup.
Many thanks!!!

Hi @Kealoha!

Thank you for tuning in. We do use mild aromas in our Color Enriched Lipstick.
Talc helps maintain moisture in the formula and impart beautiful color with less fillers and binders in the product. We do hope you'll enjoy them!

QVC Community

@cshell4 wrote:

Hi Laura Geller Team!!

I have hyperpigmentation, would your baked foundations cover that or would I need a full coverage foundation? I have yet to find something to cover my problem.

Which of your foundations would you suggest?

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions today!!

Hi @cshell4!

Thank you for your question. We recommend Baked Liquid Radiance foundation, it will help diffuse the appearance of hyper pigmentation. For additional coverage and to set the liquid foundation, set it with the Balance-n-Brighten Foundation. We know you'll love it.

New Contributor

When comparing Laura's products to any other line of cosmetics on Q or elsewhere the amount of product in each pot, bottle or jar is far more generous than any other brand.  Check the weight of each shadow, etc and see.  Each product in her kit stands on it's own and I've tried almost every cosmetic brand on Q.  The kits are an amazing value.  For most women the art of beauty is not just the make-up but a sensory experience and we enjoy pretty packages too.

Laura clearly values her Q customers and brings us the best products at great prices.  I was a Bare Minerals wearer for years but have switched to Laura's products and my skin has never looked better.

QVC Community

@Alexie A wrote:

When comparing Laura's products to any other line of cosmetics on Q or elsewhere the amount of product in each pot, bottle or jar is far more generous than any other brand.  Check the weight of each shadow, etc and see.  Each product in her kit stands on it's own and I've tried almost every cosmetic brand on Q.  The kits are an amazing value.  For most women the art of beauty is not just the make-up but a sensory experience and we enjoy pretty packages too.

Laura clearly values her Q customers and brings us the best products at great prices.  I was a Bare Minerals wearer for years but have switched to Laura's products and my skin has never looked better.

Hi @PBrennan!

Thank you so very much!! We love to read your beautiful words and trully appreciate whe our Geller Gals enjoy the products we make. It make is all worthwhile! 

New Contributor

Hi, when I saw Jackie give the on-air prsentation at midnight she indicated that there were different eyeliner colors in future kits.  When I checked online it indicated that all future shipments would contain a black eyeliner.  Would you please confirm what the future eyeliner colors will be?

Thank you,

Alexie

By the way I am loving the last TSV with the baked radiance foundation!