Super Contributor

Re: All Day Q & A with the Laura Geller Team Today - Jan. 4th!

Love Laura and her products. However, do not need any more cosmetic cases, totes, clutches, etc. that are always offered with her TSV's and many of her kits. Don't want to spend money on something that I have plenty of. Please bring this up to your product developers and see what can be done. Thanks.

QVC Community

@WSfan wrote:

Love Laura and her products. However, do not need any more cosmetic cases, totes, clutches, etc. that are always offered with her TSV's and many of her kits. Don't want to spend money on something that I have plenty of. Please bring this up to your product developers and see what can be done. Thanks.

Hi @WSfan!
Thank you for tuning in and your feedback! We will share your feedback with our product development team. 

The Laura Geller Beauty Team

New Contributor

Re: All Day Q & A with the Laura Geller Team coming Jan. 4th!

Hi again,

thanks for for your response to my original question, but......

you now have me confused. I asked which foundation to order in the light family, that have yellow/ golden undertones, and you suggested the color "fair". I placed my order for the "fair" following your suggestion. I came back to the forum to see what others were asking and you also suggested for several ladies to purchase the " fair" yet they have pink undertones. Is the "fair" for yellow/golden, pink, or neutral undertones? 

I'm sorry if I seem to harp on this, but if I use a foundation for pink undertones, I look like I am wearing a mask. It's usually difficult for me to find a yellow/ golden undertone foundation. I am of mixed race heritage ( Japanese and Creole).

If the original suggestion of "fair" having yellow/golden undertones was incorrect, I'd like to change my order or just cancel it altogether.

Thanks again,

Wanda

Occasional Contributor

So the light foundation isn't too yellow?

Frequent Contributor

I wear light medium in lorac liquid foundaton. What shade would you recommend?

I have very sensitive skin and allergies, I didn't see anything about non-comedogenic, or fragrance free etc. What are the details on Laura's line ?

I am a geller girl through and through. I work outside and want to look natural and have good skin so balance and brighten is light and perfect for me. I want to order this TSV but I am afraid it will be too heavy for me. Can you comment on that? I had one time tried the IT flawless finish full coverage powder foundation and hated it. It was so heavy and cakey. I returned it. Don't want this to be the same type situation. Please reply
QVC Community

Re: All Day Q & A with the Laura Geller Team coming Jan. 4th!

@Glass Kitty wrote:

Hi again,

thanks for for your response to my original question, but......

you now have me confused. I asked which foundation to order in the light family, that have yellow/ golden undertones, and you suggested the color "fair". I placed my order for the "fair" following your suggestion. I came back to the forum to see what others were asking and you also suggested for several ladies to purchase the " fair" yet they have pink undertones. Is the "fair" for yellow/golden, pink, or neutral undertones? 

I'm sorry if I seem to harp on this, but if I use a foundation for pink undertones, I look like I am wearing a mask. It's usually difficult for me to find a yellow/ golden undertone foundation. I am of mixed race heritage ( Japanese and Creole).

If the original suggestion of "fair" having yellow/golden undertones was incorrect, I'd like to change my order or just cancel it altogether.

Thanks again,

Wanda

Hi @Glass Kitty!

Thank you for sharing more details. With extra information we would suggest to go with Light shade then.

Thank you,

QVC Community

@scmommy wrote:

So the light foundation isn't too yellow?

Hi @palmettomommy!

The Light shade is not too yellow it's more for light warm undertones. Hope that helps!

Thank you,

QVC Community

@memory wrote:

I wear light medium in lorac liquid foundaton. What shade would you recommend?

Hi @memory!

We would suggest our Medium shade in Double Take foundation.

Thank you,