QVC Community

Re: All Day Q & A with Team WEN on 9/5!

@Memphis1 wrote:
Hi Chaz
I love, have and use Wen faithfully and am wildly pleased with it. My family- daughter and both granddaughters use it, the youngest being 6. Every time her hair is washed she says... I want to bite my hair, it smells so good. Her scent of choice is WEN Apple kids.
Now the reason for my comment. I have a suggestion. When we go to the hair salon each of us brings the WEN products we use. To make a long request short, could you make some sort of WEN tote available to cart these things back and forth? Not only do the hairdressers gather around when we go to check out the current scent there is immediate buzz about the products. Such a bag would not only be a convenience for us, but advertisement for you. Just a suggestion. Thanks for listening and we'll keep on improving our hair. Not going fully into my story, Ghaz, you are my hair guru. Many thanks !!!!!
Paula

@Memphis1 We dn't have it yet, but we've been prototyping some fabric WEN bags that may fit the bill. Chaz has been wanting these for a long time, and the next round of prototypes is coming into the office soon. It isn't quite a tote, but more along the ines of a canvas/cloth grocery bag, but smaller. If we can get the look right, we should be able to offer these in the near future.

Contributor

Re: All Day Q & A with Team WEN on 9/5!

Would the glossing serum be good on natural wavy hair?

Thank you for all your help today; enjoyed talking and reading. Safe travels back home and looking forward to next visit.

Thank you, Peggy

QVC Community

Thanks for hanging out with us today!

We're wrapping things up in the greenroom and getting ready to head home. If we didn't post an answer to a question, please email us at customerservice@chazdean.com so we can follow up a soon as we get back to LA. Have a great night everyone and thank you for all the love and support!