Trusted Contributor

Re: All Day Q & A with Team WEN on 9/5!

Hi team wen!! 

Loving the new before shots of the models. Thanks for the awesome TSV! 

Bruingirl 

live....laugh....love
Occasional Contributor

Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

Hey y'all hey......

Awesome TSV! I got the POM <gives Cooper a high five>

I have missed  Team Wen....June seems so long ago! Smiley Happy

Cheers to a good show!

PS....Jack, though Heart

~~Dream more, learn more, care more and be more-Dolly Parton~~
New Contributor

I really want to use Wen but I tried it once before. Please tell me what I did wrong. My hair felt greasy and looked like it had never been washed. I know it wasn't the product, it was something that I did or didn't do right. Any help?

Thank you!

BreeLee

Hi everyone-

I love WEN and I have been using it for 5 years. My favorite is the bamboo. I used to use the Fig, however, I noticed my hair falling flat after a month. When I use the bamboo.... It doesn't. Any suggestions on what I could be doing wrong? I use the fig the same way I did with the bamboo too. I just ordered TSV in tea tree to try that.  Thanks Chaz, keep the WEN coming😘.

Tina

Honored Contributor

Hi - I have a question about what to get my 20 year old son. This summer he had mild acne on his scalp (his dermatologist noticed it and gave him a topical treatment that has already cleared it). Even though his hair is not really oily, he would shampoo it and that same day it would start to look greasy. I gave him a 16-oz. SAM, told him to use one pump, rinse, repeat, and leave in about a teaspoonful. He loved it and took it back to college with him. Should he be using another formula? Is the regime I told him about OK? Thank you!

QVC Community

BreeLee it could be a couple things, but usually what goes wrong is not using the right amount for your hair length. It's important to follow the directions and use the proper amount. It may also be that the formula you had wasn't right for your hair type. Some general tips are to rinse thoroughly, apply the right amount, mix in plenty of water to loosen up the consistency and make it easier to work through, comb through the hair with a wide tooth comb an then rinse thoroughly at the end of your shower. We also suggest applying some product back into the hair from mishaft to ends as a leave in.

@BreeLee wrote:

I really want to use Wen but I tried it once before. Please tell me what I did wrong. My hair felt greasy and looked like it had never been washed. I know it wasn't the product, it was something that I did or didn't do right. Any help?

Thank you!

BreeLee

QVC Community

Tina, the Fig is one of the heaviest formulas, so it may just be that the lighter weight Bamboo works best for your hair type.

@Tinabby wrote:

Hi everyone-

I love WEN and I have been using it for 5 years. My favorite is the bamboo. I used to use the Fig, however, I noticed my hair falling flat after a month. When I use the bamboo.... It doesn't. Any suggestions on what I could be doing wrong? I use the fig the same way I did with the bamboo too. I just ordered TSV in tea tree to try that.  Thanks Chaz, keep the WEN coming😘.

Tina

This TSV is awesome! My toddler has curly hair and hates having her hair washed. Which scent would work best for her curls and have the best scent?

I'm a Latina with natural curly hair, I would like to know what do u recommend for my hair and I live in Arizona.