Re: All Day Q & A with Team WEN on 9/5!

A237058
Rather than two mediums or two large brushes... can I get one medium and one large?  Mark at Chaz's salon uses a combo of both on my blow out, and I'l love to get one of each rather than two of the same.... please ?

Thanks, Sarah x
Spoiler

Frequent Contributor

Hi Team Wen,

Can you use Wen Pets on cats?  Specifically could you just dilute the CC and moisten cloth and use on cats without rinsing out?  Would like to see a pre moistened cleansing cloth for cats since they just love to be bathed.  Just a thoughtSmiley Happy

Contributor

I've also been talking to my husband to try WEN, he currently has his hair cut very short and close to his head. I can help him get the correct number of pumps for each cleanse. Would he want to use the CC afterwards as a leave in? And if so, how much would he use?

Thank you, Peggy

QVC Customer Care

Re: LOVE my wen but have started losing hair-PLEASE HELP!!

QVC Community

@ImaBElover You could go either way, mixing or alternating. I think alternating is probably a little easier to manage but there is no harm in either approach.

@ImaBElover wrote:

Thank you Team WEN for your help. One more question on the oil, should I use the TT oil only one night for treatment and then the next treatment use the POM oil or should I do a mixture of them on my treatment nights?

Thank you, Peggy

QVC Community

@ImaBElover His hair sounds bit like mine, maybe a little shorter. I use 6 pumps from a 16oz or 4 pumps from a 32oz and though I don't always use leave in, it would be about 1/2 pump from the 16oz or a 1/4 pump from the 32oz

@ImaBElover wrote:

I've also been talking to my husband to try WEN, he currently has his hair cut very short and close to his head. I can help him get the correct number of pumps for each cleanse. Would he want to use the CC afterwards as a leave in? And if so, how much would he use?

Thank you, Peggy

QVC Community

@Cin001 Check with your vet before using on a cat. The product does contain a small amount of tea tree oil and that can be toxic to cats.

@Cin001 wrote:

Hi Team Wen,

Can you use Wen Pets on cats?  Specifically could you just dilute the CC and moisten cloth and use on cats without rinsing out?  Would like to see a pre moistened cleansing cloth for cats since they just love to be bathed.  Just a thoughtSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I went to the Chaz Dean website and used your CC product recommender. It gave me Cucumber Aloe as the best cleanser for my hair. My hesitation in ordering is the smell of the product. Really dislike the cucumber smell in products. Can you describe the scent of Cumber Aloe? Thank you

Contributor

@Chaz_Dean wrote:
@Cin001 Check with your vet before using on a cat. The product does contain a small amount of tea tree oil and that can be toxic to cats.

@Cin001 wrote:

Hi Team Wen,

Can you use Wen Pets on cats?  Specifically could you just dilute the CC and moisten cloth and use on cats without rinsing out?  Would like to see a pre moistened cleansing cloth for cats since they just love to be bathed.  Just a thought:smiley 

Hi Aunt Lindy, I use Cat Wipes that I buy from Amazon on my cats.  They are cloths that have natural ingredients.  The brand I use is safe for cats and I just wipe them off.  It's much easier than trying to bathe them.  

New Contributor

U really have 2 use it correctly and use the right amount of pumps and rinse really well. Watch Chaz when he is on Tv over and over again. I made mistakes also at first.