QVC Community

All Day Q & A with Team WEN on 9/5!

[ Edited ]

We're excited to chat with you today!

Ask your WEN questions here and we'll answer throughout the day.

Chaz & the WEN team!

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Chat Coming Soon!!

[ Edited ]

Chaz and Team Wen, 

Thank you so much for setting up a chat for saturday's Wen TSV!!! 

It should be just as much fun as periscoping with you all!!! 

I hear you have settled in in Pennsylvania. Enjoy and have a good rest before the big day!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy 

P.S. I'll share your chat info over at the QVC WEN forum. QVC gave us our own forum which is in the My Favorite Brand forum category.

Honored Contributor

This will be so awesome! Oh, man I hope my husband goes fishing Saturday. I need a WEN day!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I've been trying to figure a way outta work but don't think it's gonna happen Smiley Sad

I'll have to live vicariously thru bebe Heart

Regular Contributor

Hi everyone.  I wanted to share a WEN story to get this wenderful weekend started.  On Wednesday my DH left town on a business trip. On Thursday I received a series of frantic text messages.  I forgot to remind him to pack his WEN travel packs!!  DH has used WEN exclusively for the past 3 years.  Needless to say, he hated his shampoo hair.  He is coming home today and can't wait to use his WEN.  Chaz, you have created quite the product. DH is a real outdoorsman and won't be without his WEN.

Morals of the story: ladies pack your man's suitcase  and REAL MEN USE WEN!!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: WEN Chat Coming Soon!!

[ Edited ]

@CoCo87 wrote:

Morals of the story: ladies pack your man's suitcase  and REAL MEN USE WEN!!Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Wink ain't that the truth!!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

Wen FAQ -- Wen 101 -- New Wen products -- Wen News -- September Chat 2015 -- Wen Quick Links ---- QVC's Wen TSV shows on Sept 5th -- Wen Sept 5th TSV - 32oz CC, 4oz Oil, 12oz RTM, & 6oz SC - scents: Classic line -9/5 what would you buy if you had no stash -- Cleansing Conditioners -- Treatment Oils -- Benefits of Oils -- Most Favorite Wen Oil -- Styling Creme - Replenishing Treatment Mist 613, BGT & MIF gallons available Sept 19th ---- Wen OTOs still available at great prices -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---Chat with TEAM WEN on September 5th!! (last update: September 4th) 

___

Frequent Contributor

Re: All Day Q & A with Team WEN on 9/5!

I've already ordered six of the TSV plus a few more items.  Not sure I can stay awake much longer. 

Dooter or Linda, am I going to miss a bunch if I crash?

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT
QVC Community

We'll have great things all day long, more than enough for you to check back in in the morning Smiley Happy You'll want to make sure to order your TSV before it sells out because those will go fast though.

@Lacey Skye wrote:

I've already ordered six of the TSV plus a few more items.  Not sure I can stay awake much longer. 

Dooter or Linda, am I going to miss a bunch if I crash?

Occasional Contributor

Hi Cooper & Craig! When will the 613, BGT & MIF gallons be up? I don't see them.
Thanks!
Highlighted
QVC Community

Team WEN is coming back to the Q later this month and those will be available on that leg of the trip. We are flying back mid-September with the first shows on the 19th Smiley Happy

@ChocolateLime wrote:
Hi Cooper & Craig! When will the 613, BGT & MIF gallons be up? I don't see them.
Thanks!